All reviews full kitchen stayed here front desk purchase items jiffy lube live nice kitchen room was clean stay there again nice size concert venue kitchenette blender toaster pans pantry virginia drain
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

The room was very clean with a full kitchen and a regular size refrigerator. The bed was comfortable. Nice size room. There was no breakfast but there is a nice size pantry for you to purchase items to cook. Very nice staff. We will stay here for future upcoming concerts.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rachellK6882ZK
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I was pleased with the friendliness of the hotel staff and the cleanliness. The only downfall to our stay, the exhaust fan in the bathroom didn't work and the drain in the shower did't drain appropriately. It's a nice place for a quick stay when attending JLL.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This review pertains to Jason, Operations Manager. I have stayed at Candlewood Suites in Manassas, VA several times. I was last there for a month in January-February 2016. In the summer of 2017, there were some documents that the Virginia DMV was sending me that had to go to a Virginia address since I am a Virginia resident. But since I was in Atlanta this summer, I was not going to receive those documents since the DMV won't send anything to an out-of-state address for any reason. I called Candlewood Suites and spoke with Jason and explained that my address with the DMV is the same address as Candlewood Suites and I asked him if it would be possible for him to mail the documents to me when they arrived at Candlewood Suites. He guaranteed that would happen and sure enough, it did! He put the documents into a Candlewood Suites envelope and sent it right to me. Now, I had never met Jason at my previous stays, so he didn't even know me. But he knew this was important to me so he made sure I received the documents. I think he needs to be commended for that because he went the extra mile to help me. I am anxious to meet Jason when I stay there again in a few months. Thank you, Jason.

By the way, the hotel is great. They have a great staff working there. They are truly a luxury hotel and so convenient to everything. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in a very nice and safe hotel. I don't stay in hotels much, but it is so nice to stay where the staff is friendly and greets you and tries to make you as comfortable as possible. I have to give this hotel a top score because they excell at all levels.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
cwsmanassas, Manager at Candlewood Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Glenda Brown

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience.
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve our guest’s experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve to you in the future.
Again, thank you for choosing Candlewood Suites Manassas and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at cwsmanassas@yahoo.com

Thanks
Sushil Kumar
GM

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Foul odor. When I first entered the room there were Chunks of crap on the floor that crunched and made a mess. I wiped smears of what appeared to be makeup or lipstickoff the bathroom door because I could not stand it. Two miild spots in the shower, one in the bathroom corner. Bedding and pillows smelled horrible. Could not even pull sheets up around my face. Did I mention the four odor????? When I opened my luggage the next night at the next location I got a whiff of the bad experience. Glad to be out of there and put this one behind me!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
cwsmanassas, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Virginia_Visitor,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback on your most recent stay at the Candlewood Suites. As General Manager, I was concerned to read of the challenges you experienced during your stay. I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you were faced with due to odor in the and room was not clean up to standard.I will take a look personally to the room and make sure my housekeeping staff is doing good job so next guest do not have to face same issues. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Candlewood Suites in the future. We hope you will consider providing us with another opportunity to provide you with the levels of service we truly pride ourselves on.

Kind Regards,
Sushil Kumar
GM

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We stayed here while attending a concert at the Jiffy Lube Live concert venue. Everything was great and it was a great value for the accommodations! Location was close to Jiffy Lube live and the room was clean and large.

Date of stay: September 2017