All reviews front desk free breakfast indoor pool cracker barrel half mile waffles room was clean the breakfast area enjoyed my stay comfortable stay third floor dc area desk staff home away from home late check off the highway easy access
Reviewed 10 September 2018

The hotel was nicely renovated and we saw maintenance painting, etc. We thought the bed was extremely comfortable and appreciated the larger TV. The complimentary breakfast had a wide variety of items and we didn't see it ever run out. We also made use of the complimentary coffee all day in the lobby. We did experience problems with the room key cards, which kept becoming inactivated, even if not next to a phone, requiring many trips to the front desk. The housekeeping staff was very friendly and efficient and the front desk crew were mostly service oriented. The rear door didn't work, which was quite inconvenient but our biggest complaint would be that the fitness center was kept way too hot, to the point that we couldn't bear to return. Would be a 4 rating except for that.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
M A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Sage C,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review, I am glad you liked our amenities and room and breakfast, I am extremely sorry about the room keys, we have replaced them all and we did experience issues with the some of the keys that we replaced as soon as we noticed, I hope you consider La Quinta for your future stays so we can serve you better, thank you

Reviewed 9 September 2018

This hotel is very nice and it is great to be able to bring your pets for free. The people are very nice. They have closed their hot tub and that is disappointing. There is a nice work out room. They have a decent laundry room and a decent breakfast. The suites are shaped in a rather strange way and are not two separate rooms.

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
M A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear Sherpa284302,

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Manassas La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas
La Quinta Manassas

Reviewed 2 September 2018

I will pay a few $ more to stay at a comparable chain. Room smelled of cooking odor throughout the stay. Breakfast ran out of items- fruit coffee creamer. Gym was poor- too small, equipment run down. Otherwise, average.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
M A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear V7981ZBmarks:

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Manassas. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Traveled with my husband for a 'work weekend'. We checked in on a Friday morning. He had to be at work at 6 AM, we arrived, around 5:30 AM - much earlier than the normal check-in time, but the staff was very accommodating and allowed us to check in early. The room was nice and clean. We stayed on the 2nd floor - room 222, with a view of the entrance to the hotel. Hotel is far enough away from traffic/congestion, to offer a bit of a respite. After a quick nap, I ventured downstairs for the included breakfast - nice and hot, though the eggs need an overhaul. They taste completely artificial. Pancakes were nice and love having fresh fruit. I did utilize the indoor pool which was at an adequate temperature and the area was clean stocked with plenty of towels. I had a Meeting on Saturday and was able to meet via Hangouts - always appreciate free Wi-fi. I didn't realize this was a 'Pet Friendly' hotel until someone was walking down the hall with two massive-sized dogs - a testament to the hotel's cleanliness. No odors or stains. And there were many dogs there over the weekend. We had requested a late check-out for Sunday, in anticipation of my husband having to work late, and was again accommodated. We ended up not needing it, but again were appreciative of the staff's service. Will definitely consider staying here again when in the area.

1  Thank Lisa S
M A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Lisa S,

Thank you for reviewing out hotel, I am glad you liked our hotel and enjoyed your stay with us, at La Quinta we are doing our best to continue to provide our guest with exceptional services based on our high standards, we are a pet friendly hotel, however the rooms are being cleaned in the best way possible, I hope you visit us again in the future to serve you even better, thanks again for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

The service from the staff was great they were empathetic to the conditions of the room but the manager was not cooperative at all. He keep talking about his audit that someone else did and then brought up policy which didn't about to me. I was charged twice for the same day almost 300.00 for one night and he couldn't do anything to refund my money immediately. He refused to check the room after we told him the bathroom was dirty and smelled of urine. We could not get another room elsewhere due to it being 2 am and no other rooms available. The staff was willing to issue a refund and the manager declined the issue.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
M A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Tia W,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am glad you liked our front desk services and I am sorry about any inconvenience that you might have faced during your stay, however what I explained to you was about our over night employee who did not receive a phone call from you, I wanted to see if there was a problem with your room since we did check the room twice and there was no issues and yes you did check at midnight and that is why we gave you a courtesy late check out and on top of that we gave you compensation which your receipt shows, unfortunately there will not refund in question when there is not issue with the room, we do check the rooms daily and a supervisor verifies them and we never had an issue before and after your stay with that specific room, out staff never discussed a refund with you and brought it to my attention since they had done their best to explain you that the rooms did not have an issue and our staff was quick to help you with the thermostat when you called to asked how to set it up, that was only call from your room during your stay. you have not been charged twice, you can see your receipt and let us know us know we will be more than happy to double check for you since I did check it one more time and all I see is your room rate and front desk has given you a compensation as well, once again thank you for sharing your comments with us and hope you consider staying with La Quinta in the future.