All reviews warm cookies room was clean complimentary breakfast stay there again fresh fruit the hotel staff family wedding very nice hotel jiffy lube business trip concert venue front desk staff nice breakfast great place to stay parking lot breakfast bar easy access
Reviewed 10 September 2018

The Hampton Inn Manassas has lived up to my expectations for the Brand. The hotel we in a great location, has fantastic staff, was very clean. We will definitely stay there again if we are in the area.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 9 September 2018

What a great staff, great room with great service including a most wonderful Birthday Surprise!! Thank you, Luana and staff!! They made my daughter's birthday extra special. Would stay here again if ever in the area and would recommend to others.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Very well located to shopping, dining, Park and I-66, but quiet! Easy access in and out - Stay is very helpful and very clean hotel. Breakfast was good and coffee great! Visiting there for weekend event and great dining and local places are very near.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We booked this hotel for a little family get away for a concert and m completely satisfied from the complimentary breakfast, nice pool and spacious rooms- also great location to everything. We were an Uber ride away from the concert.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2018

I totally enjoyed the stay. The staff is what made it so wonderful!!! I will definitely be back next year for my annual conference. I hope the same staff will be there. Arlene, Ray RAy, Peggy, and Reina are jewels!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business