All reviews basic amenities ironing board place to stay yogurt restaurants and shopping king bed microwave chain outlets
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I booked 2 x rooms at this property for a business trip. The rooms were good. The furniture was dated and showing ware, however, the room was clean. Nothing to really complain about given the reasonable price, compared to other properties. Breakfast was the usual fare. Again, nothing to complain about, being that it is include with the stay.
If back in Manassas, and in need of multiple rooms, I would book again.

Room tip: Avoid the Restaurant in front of Hotel, not very good food.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Went to check in and said I made a mistake is it possible to get a non smoking room and was told no , I explained I have asthma but he did not care he said it was " A VERY STINKY ROOM " they smoke in all the rooms and if we go in the door we cannot get a refund ! We took the room and turned on the air conditioning and while we were in the room before bed time we left the door open ! There was a big cigarette burn in the bed spread right in the middle, there was tape on the bath tub and it was very dirty , trying to sleep all the bedding smelled of smoke and also whisky not sure if it was the chair beside the bed or floor ! Found out by some one this is a NO TELL MOTEL and can rent by the hour ! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE !!!!

Room tip: Do not go here check around the area there were others in the area.
Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We only stayed here one night, and I was glad we did. As soon as we walked in, we noticed how small the room was. They had an armchair, one nightstand & king bed on one side of the room. The other side of the room had the desk just inside the entrance (which was falling apart), the TV on top of a dresser, a microwave on top of a mini fridge & an open closet. The space between the bed and the bathroom wall had to have been less than a foot wide. Hubby had to walk sideways to get to the bed. I think only a small child would be able to walk in that space. The bathroom was just big enough for a shower/tub, toilet & small sink. If you're in the bathroom and need to open the door, you need to squeeze past the toilet & stand in front of the shower to pull it open. The next morning, when I went to grab breakfast, I noticed a piece of bread with mold on it right in front.

Two good things about this hotel? The front desk guy was very friendly, and the bed was very comfortable. However, if we're ever in the area again, we'll stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
gmanger, General Manager at Quality Inn Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

We are very sorry you were not pleased with your stay. We are an older hotel but, be are remodeling and we do hope you will give us another chance. Come back to see our improvements.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

You will find a nice staff, a decent room at a great price here on Balls Ford Road. I have stayed here many times in the past 3 years and always the same. Make sure to make reservations prior because during the concert season they get booked up quickly. Staff are all kind and courteous but I have to say that Sal is the best. I hope the management reads this because Sal is a great asset to their business.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Very poor -put me off Quality Inns for good.
Our room was small and smelled fusty. Plenty of litter and loitering outside. Reasonable position but that was all in its favour.

Breakfast was adequate. Motel took payment before arrival - not what Booking.com had said.

Date of stay: September 2017