“Super tasty food with a view ”
Review of Oblico Cafe

Oblico Cafe
Ranked #3 of 13 Dessert in Bugibba
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We kept coming back... Which says alot !!
The food was well prepared not necessarily expensive, good selection of food . I had the omelette with cheese for breakfast served with butter toast and salad was very simple but delicious enough . Fresh orange juice and ice coffee ( creamy ) was a favourite among our family :)
Service was very welcoming
Really enjoyed eating at this Caffe :)

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for some lunch and it was lovely.
We had iced coffees which were tasty and refreshing.
I had smoked salmon and prawn salad; the salmon & prawns were tasty and fresh. The salad itself was varied and really fresh.
My partner tried the Maltese special of cheeselets on salad and said they were delicious!
The prices were fair and the staff were friendly.
The food took long enough to come that you knew it was fresh but not too long.
Would eat here again.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

This is a neat little place across the road from the sea.
We ordered iced coffees which were really tasty!
Then I had a smoked salmon & prawn salad which was huge; I couldn't finish it. The salmon & prawns were really flavoured and the salad was really tasty.
My partner ordered the cheeselet salad; the first time he'd ever tried them and he devoured it (and the rest of mine!!)
The service was quick, but took long enough that you knew it was fresh and the staff were friendly.
Outdoor & indoor seating available.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

We had chicken wraps for lunch that were deliciuos! They xame with a freash green salad. Quick & friendly service. Moderately priced.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

The food was the best in Malta that we had tasted. very reasonably priced food and the staff were very warm and welcoming. great coffee too. I would not eat anywhere else after finding this little gem!