“Enjoy Harry`s Food.”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Went to MIA and had dinner at Fat Harry`s. Food was very very good. My Salmon was surprisingly tasty and nicely cooked. My friend enjoyed his Irish Stew. Service was good and friendly but langauge was a barrier. With no disrespect to foriegn workers, they should have a better command of English at least. Also when one asks whst desserts do they offer a reply shouldn`t start with "I think". At least one could say "Let me check" if one is unsure. Anyway, it wasn`t the end of the world and would not hesitate to visit again.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Took my girlfriend here for a birthday meal last friday. Although it wasn't busy we waited more than 20 minutes to be seen by a waiter, upon ordering our food starters arrived and were nearly finished before drinks were served.not too happy with the food to be honest,I asked for a rare steak and what I got was a raw steak and on the salad garnish were sour tasting grated carrots.My girlfriends food was not much better, her salmon dish was over cooked and full of bones and did not have a very nice taste. I have been here before in the past and really enjoyed it and I will try again however this experience was not to my satisfaction.

1  Thank Rob G
Reviewed 6 May 2017

I usually go for lunch at this restaurant and Fat Harry's never disappoints. The staff here are really friendly and try to deliver a great service. The prices are rather low, food is very good and the portions are quite big.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Big Pub into Malta international airport. Really good meals. Fast and kindly service. Don't miss the best Maltese beer Cisk. I'll come back

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I get that this is a cheap and cheerful place but the staff are so rude!

They served us cold coffees and then could be heard ridiculing us when we asked them to put it right.

Breakfast was ok for the cost. We ate dinner here a few nights ago and that was average at best.

It seems like staff here see it as a huge effort to take your order etc. No pleases/thank you'd etc.