“Best ice cream”

Marco Tanti Gelateria
Ranked #68 of 183 Restaurants in Bugibba
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Description: Marco Tanti Gelateria has been established in the year 1990. Throughout the years it has increased its ice-cream selection to more than 50 flavours to cater for everyone's tastes and needs. There is a variety of gluten free, diabetic, soya, lactose free and fat free ice-cream flavours to choose from. On a final note, our aim is client satisfaciton !
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Very good chocolate croissants for breakfast and delicious ice cream! Enjoyed a lot the place and high quality of the service and food. Very friendly people! Nice location.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Lovely ice cream and you can get sugar free and soya free versions. Cheapest place I found. You can sit down to eat as well.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018

I spent a lot of time down by the Harbour in Bugibba, and this gelateria, I found the cheapest around.
The staff were friendly, efficient and helpful.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

We stopped for ice cream and a cup of tea on the walk back to our hotel. The staff there were so friendly, and even offered to bring out our tea after we had eaten our ice cream. The view over the bay is excellent, and it was really relaxing just to sit and people watch for a few minutes. Judging by the conversations around us, I believe that there were several return visitors to the gelataria. Hope I can re-visit one day.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

10 days and 20 ice creams must mean something right?
I was in Malta for 10 days and I went to this gelateria every day at least TWICE a day because the ice cream is irresistible. The only problem was that there was too much choice! I wanted it all!