All reviews the bus budget hotel cleaned every day sayed watsons joyce seafront valletta
Reviewed 26 November 2014

i stopped here for 1 month in oct £500 h/b u get what u pay for hotal is ok food not that bad
take it or leave it rooms are clean
i dont know were Audrey C stayed but they is no COCKROACHES in the rooms
i would stop here again take a look at my room pics

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
10  Thank Jay O
Reviewed 10 November 2014

Recently traveled to the Euroclub Hotel in Qawra. For what I paid,it was wonderful, and in an excellent location in Qawra.

Arrived very late on Sunday night / Monday morning, and on arrival at the hotel, first impressions were dark and dingy.

However, a quick check in, and the reception guy showing me to my room, I was pleasantly surprised. Paul ( I think that was his name ), the receptionist offered me a beer, as there was nothing else open.

The room was quite large,and had a tv, shower, and large balcony, and a large bed, along with a double wardrobe, and large unit. Everything you could want if your only using your room as a base.

The TV had no sound, and after a quick chat with the reception they immediately rectified the problem Monday Morning.

If you come out of the hotel, and turn left, you are 1 minute from Tourist Street in Qawra. Turn right and your 30 seconds from Tourist Street Qawra. Tourist Street is jam packed with bars restaurants, shops, and fast food outlets,and just 30 seconds from Tourist Street is the Sea Front of Qawra, and a 1 minute walk takes you into the main square of Buggibba. Tourist Streeet also has the main bus depot for the area, and from here you can get a bus to ANYWHERE in Malta.

Breakfast was served between 8.30 and 10 AM, which was good if you had spent the evening in In Cognito, which is just across the road from Euroclub, and tended not to shut until 3 or 4 AM ( or when the last person left). As this is a favourite haunt for many Maltese, it stays open very late, and if you want a quiet night, and your in the front rooms of the hotel, then it can be quite noisy, when the door opens, and people come outside for a cigarette. However, as I am a night owl really, I was in there every night till the early hours, and only once did I have an early night, which is when I heard the noise. Back to breakfast. It was the same every morning, but was more than edible. There was bacon, sausages, beans, tomatoes, and fried eggs, along with bread, butter, jam and marmalades, a toaster,ham, cheese, and cornflakes, as well as unlimited tea and coffee, and orange juice. It was served buffet style, so you could go up and help yourself as much as you wanted.The chef even offered to cook me scrambled eggs in the mornings, as I dont like fried eggs.

The evening meals were different every day, and always consisted of 1 soup, then a choice of 3 different meals, and a pudding. There was always unlimited salad as well.

Every evening the only entertainment in the hotel was bingo, which people come from all over Malta to play apparantly, so even though this wasnt my scene, and I never played, from hearing people talk about it, I think big money was involved. Instead, after lunch I went into Watsons Bar, where there was 2 pool tables, good entertainment every night, and big screens to watch football every night. More on Watsons on another review.

There were 2 large swimming pools, 1 outdoors, 1 indoors, as well as a small indoors swimming pool. However, the water is the same water, and can be very cold in the winter, as the sun doesnt shine on them. But your only a short walk from the Med Sea, which was still quite warm to swim in, as many people were ( me included).

My only gripe. The staff didnt wear a uniform or name badges, and sometimes I was unsure who worked there and who didnt.

Personally I cannot wait to go back to Malta, and will definatly come back to Euroclub.

Room Tip: If your a night owl, then rooms at the front are ok, if not ask for a room overlooking the swimming pool
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
12  Thank dazjohnson
Reviewed 4 November 2014

Dirty, no air condition turned on anywhere - too expensive apparently. English staff work hard but have to suffer the heat and bad conditions just like the guests. SHOULD have believed the reviews. More fool me. If you actually like karaoke and football this is the place for you. If you don't, avoid like the plague. The noise from competing neighbouring establishment is horrendous.
Breakfast consists of self made toast and coffee or tea (when the machine is working), cornflakes or rubbery English breakfast which you help yourself to if you can lift off the heavy lid whilst balancing your plate..you really need three hands. Dinner tasted better but with no air con everyone was dripping onto their table and glowing so no one loitered longer than necessary. Communal areas were clean but the room was not. The "satellite" tv gives you BBC news 24....the ONLY channel in English. Just what you want to watch when you're on holiday. NOT disabled friendly as there is a 3 cms deep drain in front of the only entrance so wheels get stuck and, on my mobility scooter, I had to reverse in as it would NOT go over the lip when reversing. Not easy in a communal small corridor. Also the pavements in the area do not have many dropped kerbs and they are a good 8 inches high. There is a carpark opposite the hotel which was a plus though. Supermarkets and many touristy shops are in the immediate vicinity as are bars/cafes and booking agents for outings and car hire.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank floss b
Simonkts, General Manager at Euroclub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2014

Dear guests
Reading this reviews make feeling sick of how people go to that level in life if they cannot benefit something from you so they will write false report and prefix photos.
They had them complaint written before they are coming to the hotel .seeing my staff doing them best and serving that type of people make feel more sick . How we can do our best to give people the best service we can and we knows they are just waiting for us for just to do anything to go back with to publish.
This type of people they have all the benefit at home and they are looking for free holiday with benefit to
But for now on I will show all people trying to do that them dirty laundry in public as they try with us
Dear Floss
Seeing your review and your prefix photos you publish here which I can prefix more than you did . I am now talking about the photo as you call it{ burn holes in bedding } from where it come this hole ? why I should believe it was like that when you have your room ? what I think you did it that way just to take the photo . Let me ask you ? the bedding not dirty it was hole from burning you did or another guest whom know. Hotel never give bedding to our guests this way for sure ,did you report to our housekeeping or receptionist so we can change that bedding for no you do not ! why ? there is chance to have photo to show . the photo for the TV remote OR as you call it this standard Sums , it is not our standard it is yours and some of you whom stolen or change our TV battery from the remote all the time to use it to them Camera so it come like that way when you try it to take the battery off so one more photo to show
Taking about TV there is only one BBC News 24 hours and it is only channel in English you are telling false report because we had 2 film channel in English 24 hours the BBC , The Euro News in English . Sport channel and more so you are here telling lies and false review about our hotel which I can so easy go to my lower asking him to find you to benefit from you are publish false review.
All your description about the Meals is matter of test what you do not like it in our meals there is hundred of our guests love it and like it
What people did know here that you have more photos you did not Publish it because you know from my comments I sent to you How I found out that they all prefix and false
Dear floss
In euro club hotel I don’t have English Staff, I have my Staff and I call them by their names and whatever they come from they don’t suffer from bad conditions . They are suffering from guests that we serve nicely and guests that try to abuse the system to get their money back.
Yours faithfully
General Manger
Sayed Akl

Reviewed 29 October 2014

I have recently returned from holiday at this hotel I would like to thank All staff members especially the Manager Sayed Aki, I had a slight issue with my room on arrival regarding having a balcony Mr Sayed quickly sorted this for me and I had a very enjoyable stay
I am looking forward to coming back to Malta in the future and staying at this hotel on my return

Alexander duffus

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank loraine a
Reviewed 24 October 2014

Whoo another super holiday at euro club and a big thank u to Alfredo for mending my broken hairdryer you were a life saver a lovely family run hotel very friendly staff always help you and the food is very good now Nina is cooking the meals

Room Tip: All the rooms are a very good size and clean quiter rooms over look the pool area
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends