“Worth a look”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Came to this restaurant a couple of times, same week it was that good. Excellent service, attentive staff and extensive menu. Would highly recommend. Back in September definitely visit again.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I just dropped by for a coffe and the staff was so unfriendly. I have never received such a rude answers. I was thinking about having lunch there, but I paid 3.5 for a bad coffee with 3 cubes of ice (I ordered just one iced coffee) and I changed my mind. I don't recommend it at all.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff and excellent choice of food. Couldn’t fault any of the meals that we had. The creamy garlic chicken is highly recommended! All of the meals normally came with salad or vegetables which was a nice touch. Such a credit to the area.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

This place would be so easy to overlook, we nearly did situated as it is on the corner near our hotel. It provides great food reasonably priced. From delicious mixed fresh seafood to homemade pizzas, salads and pasta all in generous portions. Breakfast to late evenings. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We went here on our first night, I had Garlic Chicken, and my partner had salmon with fennel, both delicious.