US$446
US$242
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$456/night.

Free cancellation until 24/07
US$778
US$738
HotelsClick
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgeorge crossindoor poolsnooker tablethe busgas cookerdvd playerstudio apartmentplum treeopening timesholiday clubsmall chargethe hotel staffbath showeran updateself cateringgreat facilitieslounge area
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Just got back ,3 days ago, Absolutely fab place, exceptionally clean rooms and pool. Not sure why some people say its not clean I'm so fussy and I thought it was amazingly clean. Nice little snack bar for drinks n snacks, cheese burgers, chips, jackets, chilli, sandwiches usual snack thing's, made really well big portions and good prices, burger and chips 5 Euros, chicken nuggets n chips kids portion 3.95 Euros, beers 2.50 Euros pop 2.50 big portions like pints we were very impressed. Staff lovely, Tami and Karina on reception top notch ladies. Rooms cleaned everyday if you wanted, if not you just put a DND on your door. We already planning our stay for next year, highly recommend. Loads of bars all around two right outside door, Lemon and Orange open Friday, Sat and Sun only free Chinese food given out just lush and Swings bar round the corner cheap as chips, 2 mins from the beach and so much to do. Can't wait to go again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank the YouTube g
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel has gone down hill dirty apartment had to complain staff unhelpful didn't want to help never once saw the pool get cleaned the on site food is really bad getting served on plastic plates and the main bar on site has closed if you arrive back late after a night out you might have to wait for around 15 mins to get into the hotel as they are doing a sercurity check and booked a cab though the hotel and they arrived 30 mins late as wrong date put down definitely not a four star hotel

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Payne1970
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Stayed here for a week in July on an exchange with the holiday club I'm a member of.

I'd say that this is a very basic resort for 4 stars.

It was in a good location and easy walking distance to lots of places to eat and the centre.

The overall cleanliness of the apartment was good.

The pool was small and easily cramped with just a handful of people in it.

The onsite restaurant and bar, if you can call it that, served a very small menu of sandwiches & jacket potatoes. It was cheap and you got exactly what you paid for.

The resort didn't provide any form of entertainment during the week I stayed there so it was best to just go out if you wanted something decent to eat or something more exciting than just being poolside.

The apartments were basic, no frills. For a resort of 4 stars I was surprised that no tea or coffee was provided in the room for your arrival. The bedrooms only had single beds in which I found odd. I did however find out on the last day that if you wanted it to be a double bed you'd needed to ask in advance and housekeeping would join the beds together.

The kitchens had a gas oven required to be lit by climbing inside it. This wouldn't have been a problem however they didn't provide any matches or lighter to do so. So instead I chose to eat out rather than run the risk of losing my eyebrows.

The kitchen also wasn't provided with washing up liquid or a sponge. You could however purchase these from reception for a small fee of 50cents an item. Which seems pointless because you'd have to leave these at the end of the week, another factor that helped me decide to eat out.

On the note of fees, on arrival there's a 200€ deposit that they take from your card. This I found utterly ridiculous as they could have just taken card details without holding money like 99% of hotels do these days. There was also a 50€ fee for utilities for the week. Before I'd even got in the room I had to fork out a total of 250€! Which was utterly ridiculous and at no point before, during or after booking was I informed of this fee. This also left me exceptionally poor for the week while trying to keep to a budget, as I was travelling on my own this fee left me meaning I wasn't able to do as much for my holiday as I wanted to.

The whole resort seemed very tired & in desperate need of an update and the staff seemed to have the same attitude, fed up and tired. They weren't the chattiest if they passed you, no smiles or good mornings.

Safe to say, that I probably wouldn't return. When i go back to Malta it will be to another hotel where it's a bit more exciting!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2017

We've been to this place many times now simply because it is in a good location, nice and quiet, very clean throughout with an excellent pool and overall good value for money. It does have a poolside restaurant and bar but which is very low key and not much on offer, but perfect if you just want a beer and a sandwich type lunch (appeared to be closed in the evenings) It is part of "access to leisure" club hotels who run a pretty neat operation and this is one of their centres so you have plenty of people to ask should you have any issues! No doubt we will come back here again maybe not next year but definitely thereafter.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2017

This place is nice and pleasant. Quite and relaxing. The reception is very nice for a small hotel. It is very close to the amenities like the Qawra seaside, the National Aquarium, restaurants and night clubs. Close to Bugibba square. A few minutes by walk.

Stayed: August 2016