All reviews side sea view balcony room indoor pool bugibba square budget holiday cleaned every day reception staff towels were changed daily the hotel is clean the bus small balcony pay extra hotel is situated clean towels earplugs toaster refurb
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Was a bit apprehensive after reading previous reviews but I was pleasantly surprised. I was given a balcony room and yes the Pubs opposite were noisy at night but I was making most of the noise. I was Room only and Hotel very centrally located. If you are young at heart this is the type of Holiday for you. Staff all very friendly. I mentioned Shower and Air Conditioning needing looking at and this was done straight away

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Primera_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at Primera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Darren H,
We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay at Primera Hotel.
It would be our pleasure to accomodate you in the near future.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely safe hotel. The staff where exceptional and the Hotel in the heart of everything going on. Beautiful Sea views. The downstairs swimming pool was very warm and the roof top swimming pool a little cooler but not as cold as the sea. Breath taking views from the rooftop. The staff were all very helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Road783012
Primera_Hotel, Public Relations Manager at Primera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Sir/Madam
We thank you for your review and glad that you enjoyed your stay.
Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Yet again we have had a brilliant time at the primera hotel, the staff are so lovely and friendly, the hotel is clean and always smells fresh. We always stay room only so can’t comment on the food lots of lovely restaurants nearby. The location is perfect near to shops restaurants and of course the sea. Can’t wait to visit again next yr.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jill W,

We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay again.
Looking forward to host you in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Just got back from a nice week at the Primers. The hotel is in a great location if you want to be near the bars and restaurants, which are literally seconds away, although it can be fairly noisy from traffic, music etc.

The staff are fantastic, very friendly and helpfull and I couldn't fault them.

My room was outdated and basic, with little storage room. It was not modern at all. Although the room was tidied each day, towels changed etc, it wasn't actually cleaned at all during my week there which was disappointing. I know this due to marks etc which were in the sink and shower throughout my stay.

The rooftop swimming pool is tiny, and was closed off for half of my stay due to chemical cleaning. Again this was disappointing. The indoor pool looked nice, but in the hot weather I want to be outside.

I didn't eat at the hotel so unable to comment on the food.

Overall, this hotel is in a great location for the bars and the seafront. Staff are great. My room was poor and uncleaned. Some friends stayed at the same time and their room was far superior to mine.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the modernized rooms, otherwise you get basic and outdated.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Lucacsp,
We would like to thank you for your review and glad you enjoyed your stay.
We are surprised that the room was not cleaned every day as it is our procedure that rooms are cleaned on a daily basis.
It would have been better if you brought this to our attention while in the Hotel.
At Primera Hotel we have three different categories of rooms which are the Internal Rooms (no balcony). balcony rooms and the new refurbished side sea view rooms.In January 2019 we will refurbish the balcony rooms.
We agree that the Pool we had some problems and had to be closed for few days due to unexpected maintenance.
In the meantime we would like to thank you once again.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

just have come back from malta staying at the primera hotel in st pauls bay the room were very clean,sheets and towels were changed daily.the staff there were very helpful.thehotel was near the main square and lots of places to eat

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank Susan E
Primera_Hotel, Public Relations Manager at Primera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Susan E,

We thank you for your positive review, we would be glad to host you once again in the near future.

Thanks