All reviewsinfinity poolcourtesy busvecchia napolistunning hotelthe general managersteam roomgarden viewlobby barevening buffetrooms are lovelyst juliansmyoka sparooms are largegreat facilitiesweekend breakspecial thanksvery pleasant stay
Reviewed 1 September 2016

We stayed here for a few nights on all inclusive base in one of their corner suites.

What we liked about the hotel:
Clean and spacious room with a beautiful terrace and marvellous views.
Everything seemed to be refurbished and was in good condition.
Staff was very friendly and helpful wherever we went.
Pool area was good sized and there was (almost always) enough space for the family.

What we didn´t like:
Food choices were a bit boring and we did not understand the all inclusive concept. Whenever we went for a meal in the main restaurant it was not possible to get juices or coffees without argumentations even though it was stated in their mealplan.
All inclusive was not really all inclusive. In room wifi and television had an extra charge so did ice creams and snacks.

My main concern however was the amount of language students the hotel catered for it sometimes felt more like a youth hostel than a 4+* hotel

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank pitmueller
Malcolm John B, General Manager at Salini Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Good afternoon,

thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I have taken note of your comments about all inclusive package and will discuss with my colleagues to make sure service is improved were possible.

Should you wish to discuss further please feel free to contact me mbuhagiar@saliniresort.com.

I look forward to hosting you again in the not so distant future. In the meantime should you require any assistance please feel free to contact me.

regards

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Very nice room, spacious and new furniture
Nice swimming pool
Nice spa but too many kids sometimes
The restaurant is good, I liked the food
There is a shuttle to St Julian and then you can take buses from St Julian to visit

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank diaasha

Good evening,

thank you for taking time to post review and for your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the not so distant future. In the meantime should you require any assistance please feel free to contact me on mbuhagiar@saliniresort.com

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Spent a day by the pool at the salini resort and can highly recommend it. Tranquil and large pool area with plenty of shade provided by their brand new umbrellas. Prior to booking sent a number of enquiries to the reception by email and they always replied promptly to all of my questions. Highly recommend

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Petra N

Good evening,

thank you for taking the time to post your review.
I will pass on your comments to all Front office staff.
Should you require any assistance please feel to contact me on mbuhagiar@saliniresort.com.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the Salini Resort in June 2016 for 1 week. The hotel has recently been renovated and was still undergoing some renovations when we were there. I would definitely come back. The rooms were lovely and airy - we didn't have a sea view room and next time I would definitely request a sea view one as I believe they are lovely.

We stayed b and b for the 8 nights. Breakfast was nice but after 7 days it does get slightly repetitive - however this happens me everywhere I stay so it is not a criticism of the breakfast here at all! It's also lovely to sit out and eat breakfast facing the sea in the morning. We didn't eat here in the evenings so I cannot comment on the evening meals.

The hotel has 2 pools. The older pool area while nice could have benefitted from some cleaning around the edges. The newer infinity pool though is very clean and so nice with beautiful views of the bay.

We rented a car for the 7 days in Bugibaa. The hotel does offer a shuttle bus, but I really think to explore Malta fully you would need a car.

All in all I would recommend staying here. While wifi is free in the common areas, you do have to pay 35 euro for access in the rooms. The hotel staff are very courteous. We will return hopefully next year!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tgt66
Malcolm John B, General Manager at Salini Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Good morning,

thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the Salini Resort.

I look forward to welcoming you again next year. Should you require any assistace please feel free to contact me directly.

regards

Reviewed 16 July 2016

This was my second time at the newly renovated resort,I had been before in January,and now found the improvements almost complete,and most facilities open.Unable to use the indoor pool,because of a leg injury,but it looked most inviting.( Perhaps next time ! )The staff were as friendly and helpful as always,the room was lovely,and check-in etc very efficient.I prefer the rear-view rooms,because they get the best sun,anything I asked for came quickly (Extra hangers etc,you need more for three weeks !!)
Most of the other guests,I would say 90%,were French.They took a bit of getting used to,but most of them were O.K.,basically a lot like us,with a bit of give and take.There was one group that were a bit "off",but even the French guests didn't like them,so we had something in common to talk about.

Room Tip: Rear view has best sun,although the sea view is lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Margaret G

Good afternoon Ms Garvey,

thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am glad to note that you have once again enjoyed your stay at the Salini Resort.

Looking forward to seeing you again in November. In the meantime should yo require any assistance please feel free to contact me.