“Faultless”

Price range: US$28 - US$40
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Da Rosi restaurant is mostly synonymous for speciality fish dishes, and other mouth watering specialities from the varied menu including meat and poultry dishes prepared by Joe and his team of experienced chefs. Specialities are also available daily. It also offers an indulging variety of desserts, including delightful home-made specialities. The relaxed atmosphere which one expects from a restaurant offering traditional, modern and genuine fine cuisine is at moderate prices, and also one that has been maintained throughout the decades by dedicated people. The wine menu is stocked with world-class selection of fine wines. The bar offers a huge variety of spirits, liquors and aperitifs at reasonable prices.
Reviewed 16 July 2018

I was staying in the awfull hotel over the road. This resteraunt was directly opposite which was my saving grace. I went 4 times and each time it was faultess. Staff friendly and professional. Food amazing. Twice i had rabbit which came with freshly perfectly cooked veg and great chips. It is a fantastic dish. The two other times i went, i had pasta with octapus and the days seafood special. Both wonderfull. Go to this fantastic resteraunt.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited Da Rosi on our last night in Malta. We had 3 courses, mussles, lobster and cheesecake! What a stunning meal including the views and service. The Lobster was brought to us live before cooking, I had thermador and my boyfriend had him grilled (we named him Larry!) Best I've ever had. Dessert was a cheesecake and trio of chocolate mousse. A week later and we are still dreaming of out meal at de Rossi!!!! We can't wait to go back! Also what amazing value for money. The bill came to €69!!!!! Highly recommended for a great meal out!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We spent time looking at the menu which was extensive and looked good. We choose different dishes and we each found them delightful. Basically Maltese variations to the dishes or traditional dishes. Well worth trying local specialities which have incredible flavours which are just delightful.
A very enjoyable meal in a nice setting with the sea in the background. Traffic fairly busy but worth it for pleasure of eating outside.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We booked a two week holiday and it was my husband’s birthday while we were on holiday. Decided to book a meal to celebrate Da Rosi didn’t disappoint. My husband had the mussels and a rib eye steak. He said it was the best rib eye he’d ever had. I had the smoked salmon to start and the swordfish again fabulous. We both had the cassata as a sweet and the whole meal was exceptional. The staff are attentive and friendly. A perfect birthday for my husband. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Good start - they had high chairs for infants :)
I had the calamari starter followed by the rib eye steak and in my view it was great :)

Judging by the way my 20 month twins ate and behaved.... I think they enjoyed it to.

6 of us sitting to eat (inc the twins)... drinks, starters and main course plus side dishes came to 150 euros. Not the cheapest place to eat but as a special treat it was worth it

Might have to pop back here on my next visit :)