1. Monte Rosa ski is on of the most supreme ski resort in this world - especially if you want to ski off piste or if you are a mountaineer (Randoné is very welcome in Monte Rosa).
2. Monoboso is placed at the most supreme spot in the ski resort. Access to slopes in Champoluc and Alagna - in the middle.
3. Staff on Monbosso are very pleasent. Mannuel in the ski bar was one of them who made us feel welcome every day on our five days stay
3. You get value for money with half pension - and its very tough to supply the quality that they serve on Monbosso for such a reasonable amount !
4. Rooms are large and bathroom are clean and straight forward.
5. Acces to Milan airport is very smooth.More
- Free Wifi