try to get a deluxe room, they are much roomier and have a great view. you will need a car to get around and enjoy Montepulciano, Montefolonico and Pienza (a must!). Let yourself be emerged in the (endless) beauty of the area... and enjoy the most delicious, fresh food on site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the rolling hills of Tuscany, set between Montepulciano and Pienza, Lupaia is an ancient farm estate dating back to 1622. Today, operating as a boutique hotel, it features a unique combination of nature and history, blended in total harmony. Set on a small hilltop, all rooms enjoy enchanting views over the surrounding hills and medieval villages. Each accommodation has an independent entrance and either a private terrace or garden, featuring all modern comforts, while being unique in style, decoration and details. Facilities include a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool and a reading room. Various exclusive activities, like cooking classes and the Sunset Negroni experience, are available to ensure a truly memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Lupaia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotelito Lupaia Hotel Montepulciano
- Lupaia Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena