All reviews full kitchen honor system free laundry living room large living area mini apartment medical procedure front desk pots and pans stove top ice maker extended stay long stay convenience store flat screen great hotel the king size bed
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Really great hotel. This is my third time in two years and this hotel and it honestly keeps getting better and better. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by a very friendly guy at the front desk named Austin. I had a reservation and he had it really to go, making my check in quick and easy. He then told me that they offer free laundry service, meaning I could just wash my clothes right there for free. It’s too bad this place was my first stop and not my last or that would’ve really come in handy. The rooms themselves are clean and comfortable. With a full kitchen, full living room, separate bedroom and a bathroom. The king bed really set it off. I got a great nights sleep. I was on a long road trip and honestly the Candlewood Suites set the bar too high, no other hotel on my trip lived up to this one. Also there was separate a/c settings for both the bedroom and the rest of the hotel, that’s a big help to me. This place was really great. I slept too late for breakfast so I’m not sure what that’s like, but if you miss it there is a Denny’s right outside and the hotel itself is only 10-15 minutes away from everything Richmond has to offer. This is my go to hotel for Richmond.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest S, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Richmond - West Broad, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Randy J,

SPECTACULAR 5/5 review!!!! Thank you so much for writing such nice words not only about our property but of one of our front desk agents. We try hard to make every guest feel like they are home.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Asked for early arrival, roll away bed, extra towels, and first floor room and all requests were met. The staff is outstanding, helpful, and accommodating. Room was great, large with decent kitchenette. Two flat screen TV's came in handy so 7 year old could watch endless SpongeBob and adults did not have to! Reasonably priced and good location near many decent restaurant choices. Will stay here next time we are in Richmond area.

Date of stay: July 2018

Dear Kev-Lel77,

Thank you so kindly for taking the time to post a review of our property. Scored us a 4/5 thank you kindly we greatly appreciate that. We too hope next you're in RVA you stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We were happy to return to this hotel for a recent stay and even recommenders it to my sister who also stopped over. The grounds are much cleaner then last time and the room is clean, comfortable, and and well appointed. I left my iPad charger and no one turned it in so that was a bummer but my own fault. Otherwise a good hotel!

Trip type: Travelled with family

ISellSyn, thank you for your review of our property 5/5 we greatly appreciate it. We feel bad that your charger was not found by any of the staff, we'll continue to keep an eye out to see if it turns up.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I have traveled quite a bit and have stayed in many of the best hotels in the country. This is my hometown location and I utilize this location to "WOW" my guests and my business associates! To quote my recent guest, "WOW!" "What a place!"

Room tip: Suite with King and 1 Bedroom is exquisite!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

We too love hearing the "wow" from guests we are glad we are continually providing such for yourself and your clientele.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Very clean hotel and friendly staff. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice hotel where you can get a great night sleep. The check in and check out process was a breeze. Great location.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Amazing review thank you so kindly for providing one for us we are glad to have earned that 5/5 from you.