“Not even open anymore”

Add it.
Yapple Yogurt
Ranked #1,122 of 1,846 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 22 July 2018

They could not compete with Sweet Frog and they were not very good at all. We did give them a shot but once was WAY enough for me.

Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

It tasted just not good. It wasn't creamy and it tasted like sugar and water stuff. :/

Reviewed 8 October 2012 via mobile

The yogurt tastes chemically, is at least five cents more expensive than sweet frog, and is incredibly loud inside.
Won't go back...

Reviewed 27 September 2012

There are several things that make this place stand out for me. Here they are: the cups are paper not Styrofoam, the spoons are made from recycled yogurt cups, the tiny tasting cups are right out there for you to use, and the yogurt itself is smooth and flavorful. As will other places, the music tends to be a bit loud, but the decor is pleasant with fun murals and seating. There are a couple of locations. We've been to two of them. The staff is very friendly and the places are kept immaculately clean. We visit often and I think you will, too, once you try it.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

I decided to give this place a try because I wanted something sweet and it was very convenient. I only require a couple ingredients to make my ultimate creation, so I located them (Heath, brownies, and Hot Fudge) and proceeded to fill my cup with yogurt. I didn't pay too much attention to the flavors they had because I only wanted chocolate but I did notice "Cake Batter", "Red Velvet Cupcake" and "Salted Caramel Pretzel". There were also two toppings that caught my attention, the cookie dough, which actually looked like it was from the cookie package and ready to be baked (vs the mini balls you normally see) and a chocolate mixture that looked like chocolate chips and icing or chocolate fudge mixed together.

I was definitely a little put off by the "Hot Fudge" as it looked like it wasn't fully warm yet.....ok, I've had this problem at another place but I'll deal with it. Well, reality set in once I tasted it. I'm not sure what this topping was (tasted like dark chocolate, which I don't like) but it clearly was not Hot Fudge and I ruined my entire creation because I put about 4 pumps of it on top. :(

I dont think I'll be visiting this place again.

Been to Yapple Yogurt? Share your experiences!