“lots of sandwich options and free ice cream cone for dessert”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #186 of 1,846 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 30 April 2016

we love going for the Amy O Turkey sandwhich which has turkey, tomato, avocado and dijon mustard on an onion roll....service today was slow but is usuallyis fastj

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Jason's Deli has a great salad bar and very nice selection of sandwiches. Our grandchildren love to go there. The service is fast and friendly. My wife and I often get the salad bar. The grandchildren like the fact that they get soft serve ice cream after the meal. With six grandchildren the bottom line is that Jason's Deli has good quality food with fast service at a very reasonable price and the atmosphere is certainly family friendly. Everything I have ever had there has been good. When I get a sandwich, I often have some to take home, so the quantity of the food is also very good.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Jason's was my favorite place in past years, but is not what it once was. The options on the Salad Bar are not as good as they once were. We tried sandwiches and they were not something I'd repeat again either. Other better choices in the vicinity.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

Many options for gluten free diners. Let them know when you order that there is a Gluten allergy and they will take special care with your food. Just a note, when you order a regular baked potato it is around the size of a small football. If you want a smaller potato ask for the "light portion." It is smaller but by no means small.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

The problem with Jason't Deli is deciding which of their many choices in sandwiches to choose. My favorite is the Amy sandwich but there are many delicious options here. Shop at Willow Lawn and drop in here for a bite to eat and a chance to visit across the table.