US$121
Hampton.com
US$143
  • Restaurant
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$100
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Best Western Plus Governor's Inn(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$68
US$72
Orbitz.com
1,212 results
All reviewsshula's restaurantthe executive loungegreat hotelshopping and restaurantsbusiness tripbreakfast buffetwonderful stayfitness centerdefinitely stay here againindoor poolfront desk staffshuttle servicedoreenconferenceaccommodationsstarbucksvirginia
Reviewed 26 July 2017

This is my third year staying at the Hilton Resort and Spa at the Short Pump Mall in Richmond, VA. I decided this year I would write a review because I really love this hotel. It is very nicely appointed and the rooms are always nice and clean. The lobby is beautiful and for anyone hosting an event there the conference/ballroom area is magnificent. The hotel staff is always friendly, courteous, and helpful. When I am in Richmond for my annual convention I will always chose this hotel if available. It is also located in a very nice area with so many restaurants and stores to eat or shop. Hilton Resort and Spa in Richmond, keep up the fantastic customer service! Oh yeah, I am a Hilton Honors Member and that is a great perk also!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Steve K, General Manager at Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short Pump, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

"Wonderful" Thank you for the kind words and I love to share comments like yours with our associates. I am lucky to have staff that word together for this very reason.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I attended a conference here today and was so impressed by the facilities at the conference center. It's a great layout and all the food was interesting and top notch! The hotel is convenient to major roads and is a great facility.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I was able to walk into the hotel and get immediately to my room for some much needed rest. I had the option of enjoying the amenities but just wanted quiet and comfort. The front desk staff was very polite and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This is my 3rd or 4th stay at this hotel and I always have a fantastic stay. The room was SUPER quiet on the 8th floor (executive level). Executive lounge was very nice. Pool was wonderful!! Breakfast buffet was quite good. A few recommendations: 1) Bathroom was not as clean as I would have expected in a Hilton (esp. shower area). 2) We found trash (food wrappers) around the headboard area of the bed. 3) Stick to the buffet and don't order off the breakfast menu. I ordered eggs benedict one morning and they were not very good at all -- eggs were over-cooked and sauce was actually horribly bad.

Room Tip: Executive level
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Steve K, General Manager at Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short Pump, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

I appreciate the time you took to fill out a review. I will address you observations with our F & B team. I am grateful to have the opportunity to improve our services.I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We stayed for a lacrosse tournament that was 25 minutes away. The good: free parking & wifi and a really nice lobby, room, room service was really good. The cons - no free breakfast, the fitness room has 5 quality cardio machines and weights - no bench and the room was too warm. All staff were very friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I am sorry you did not enjoy our refreshed fitness center, we were all pleased with the new Life Fitness equipment. Please reach out to me the next you stay with us for another option to exercise. The good food is nice to hear, Shula's has high standards.