“Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa/Short Pump is Wonderful”

Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short Pump
Ranked #2 of 82 Hotels in Richmond
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 26 July 2017

This is the fourth stay at this hotel in the past four years and I decided to write this review because I love this hotel. The rooms are always very clean and nicely appointed. The lobby and conference/ball rooms are amazing. The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful. I travel to Richmond at least annually for a convention and this will be my hotel of choice! The hotel is in walking distance to the beautiful Short Pump Mall. There are a lot of upscale stores and restaurants in the area. Keep up the excellent customer service and accommodations. Thanks.

Room Tip: Become a Hilton Honors Member and you will be reconginzed and placed on the seventh floor and above.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Steve K, General Manager at Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short Pump, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you so much for being our guest on a regular basis. Our staff is awesome, It is what we pride ourselves on. I look forward to another conference and stay.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,153)

Reviewed 26 July 2017

This is my third year staying at the Hilton Resort and Spa at the Short Pump Mall in Richmond, VA. I decided this year I would write a review because I really love this hotel. It is very nicely appointed and the rooms are always nice and clean. The lobby is beautiful and for anyone hosting an event there the conference/ballroom area is magnificent. The hotel staff is always friendly, courteous, and helpful. When I am in Richmond for my annual convention I will always chose this hotel if available. It is also located in a very nice area with so many restaurants and stores to eat or shop. Hilton Resort and Spa in Richmond, keep up the fantastic customer service! Oh yeah, I am a Hilton Honors Member and that is a great perk also!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

"Wonderful" Thank you for the kind words and I love to share comments like yours with our associates. I am lucky to have staff that word together for this very reason.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I attended a conference here today and was so impressed by the facilities at the conference center. It's a great layout and all the food was interesting and top notch! The hotel is convenient to major roads and is a great facility.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I was able to walk into the hotel and get immediately to my room for some much needed rest. I had the option of enjoying the amenities but just wanted quiet and comfort. The front desk staff was very polite and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This is my 3rd or 4th stay at this hotel and I always have a fantastic stay. The room was SUPER quiet on the 8th floor (executive level). Executive lounge was very nice. Pool was wonderful!! Breakfast buffet was quite good. A few recommendations: 1) Bathroom was not as clean as I would have expected in a Hilton (esp. shower area). 2) We found trash (food wrappers) around the headboard area of the bed. 3) Stick to the buffet and don't order off the breakfast menu. I ordered eggs benedict one morning and they were not very good at all -- eggs were over-cooked and sauce was actually horribly bad.

Room Tip: Executive level
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Steve K, General Manager at Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short Pump, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

I appreciate the time you took to fill out a review. I will address you observations with our F & B team. I am grateful to have the opportunity to improve our services.I look forward to your next visit.