All reviews the penthouse full kitchen queen bed counter space hot oatmeal quiet at night an older property quiet location marriott properties main building stayed nights breakfast was delicious housekeeping staff would stay here again room was large units stove
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I was driving home to Connecticut from South Carolina after a Fourth of July visit. I booked this place while I was at a rest stop. I main building looked quaint in the picture, so I went with it. I was amazed at how it looked like a small community. Everyone who worked there was nice. Everyone visiting was smiling. And the room felt like my own apartment. It was clean. Smelled nice. Well lit. Near shopping. Great food deliveries. And really professional staff. They all seem vested in your comfort. I like it there!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
RIRICWEGM, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Richmond West End, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Hello,

Thank you for filling out our survey concerning your stay here with us. We are happy that you choose is as your place of lodging. Our staff takes pride in assuring that our guests' have the best experience always. We hope when your travels bring you to the Richmond area, you will keep us in mind.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This property is exactly what you expect from a Residence Inn. Bed was comfortable, plenty of space, both living room and bedroom had a TV. Breakfast was just okay but did the job. Plenty of parking and rate was reasonable.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
RIRICWEGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Richmond West End, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear K S,

Thank you for selecting Residence Inn Richmond West. We appreciate the good feedback from your stay us. We strive to provide each guest with a memorable experience each time they stay at the Residence Inn Richmond. If your travels bring you back to the Richmond area, we would love to serve as your host hotel again.

All the Best,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here over the Easter weekend and were very disappointed. Unfortunately everywhere else was sold out due to the soccer tournament or we would have moved. Our “non-smoking” room smelled like smoke and we didn’t have hot water. At 10 pm they sent someone to fix the water, and it worked for about a minute. We ended up having to switch rooms after unpacking the whole family and kitchen food/drinks we brought. The second room had ants, so we had to keep everything in the refrigerator. The bathrooms are very small and outdated. Next time in Richmond we will choose another hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
RIRICWEGM, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Richmond West End, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Helllo,

I first want to sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that you may have experienced during your stay here with us. I see that we have definitely fallen short of your expectations of our property. Having to pack up in the middle of the night will also leave a sour taste with any guests. We are an older property and our design is one of the first styles for Residence Inn. Even though we have just completed being renovated, the changing weather brings things that we also have to prevent from getting to our guests's rooms. I would like the opportunity to speak with you more on your recent stay so that I may be able to help with the aftermath of your stay. Please contact hotel, 804-285-8200 and ask for Monica. Thanks

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Not fancy but well managed by good people. Our suite was very large and I liked the floor plan for our family very much. The rooms were very clean and fresh; I believe that it’s an older property that is maintained very well.

Good breakfast; we appreciate those waffles and the hot coffee.

Good location for parents visiting U of Richmond on a budget.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
RIRICWEGM, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Richmond West End, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hello LCL,
Thank you for your feedback concerning your stay. We as a team appreciate our guests' stories of their experience. We are a 31 year old property, but take pride in how we maintain it and treat our guests. We hope to see you in the future when your travels bring you to the Richmond area.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I frequent the area weekly and always prefer this Marriott. The staff are very friendly, go out of their way to help you. The renovated rooms are nice, it’s clean, quiet, safe and close to everything! I’ve never had a bad experience here!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
RIRICWEGM, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Richmond West End, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey concerning your stay. I am very happy that you choose us as your home away from home! Guest like you make it worthwhile to be a part of this awesome team. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.