All reviews direct tv passing through room was clean stayed one night would stay here again wifi microwave lodging dust
Reviewed 27 April 2017

The lobby had a foul stench; really nauseating. However, the room did not have a smell. It met our needs as a stopover place, and the price was right. I had trouble using the Direct TV, and gave up after a while. The beds were comfortable, and there was even a microwave oven and a fridge. If I were in the area again, I would look to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Check in was smooth I booked through Priceline just an hour or so before. At first glance the room appeared clean then I looked beside the chair and there was a large ball of hair on the floor. The telephone in the room didn't work and there was no information as to where the ice was located. I called the office from my cell phone to find out and informed them of the nonworking phone in the room. I guess since I was only there one night it wasn't an issue for them. The room did have a microwave and mini fridge.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mspee2u
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Last minute stop and stayed here. Pretty clean, might plan on staying here next trip though and arriving earlier and getting our moneys worth for the night at least. We didn't arrive til 11pm this trip

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2016

It was a last minute decision to stop here. I was 2 hours from my destination and just couldn't do it anymore. Priceline found this place for me at a reasonable rate. When I saw that it was an exterior room motel, I was nervous but this place was great. The room was quite spacious and I was happy to see DirecTV on the large in-room television. The shower had very adequate water pressure. My wife said she saw a spider but I never saw it. The front desk associate was accommodating. I messed up my Priceline request and he was patient as I corrected it with Priceline. I typically shy away from lodging that isn't 3 stars or above (ie: Marriott, Hyatt, Westin, etc) but this was really not too bad and I might consider staying again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2016

this place is something out of a horror film. It's a Dump.The first room she gave us smelled of old mildew, smoke (terrible) and the wallpaper/Paint was falling off the walls. The room we stayed in the cooler was not connected to the wall you can see through the wall to the outside, it smelled like putrefact. Gross bathrooms, we didnt even shower there. It was a very awful hotel especially for the price we paid. Gross I never stayed at a worse hotel than that. Booking.com not smart putting it on your site. Now I will look hard at other sites.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family