All reviews junior suite lovely hotel the ground floor per person per night pool area common areas an amazing beach crystal clear water high season relaxing stay many ways standard room sand dunes main beach beaches goats umbrellas
Reviewed 13 July 2017

It is amazing that some hotels still find the need taking advantage from you in some manner or another, before you even get to their property.

Here is what you get as a Booking Confirmation:

Daily rates:
non refundable - 05 Jul 2017 - 7 nights - 3,286.36 EUR [234.74 EUR / night]

And this is what you get when your reservation is confirmed:

Not refundable rate: Euro 234,74
(prices per person per night, VAT included, beach service not included, drinks not included).

You can appreciate that in the first confirmation the price is per night, which is indeed what is correctly assumed, yet you get the second confirmation, where it states correctly that the price is then Per Person PER Night. Though, it is too late canceling with the particular rate. In the US such a matter would be illegal and the hotel would be required reimbursing you immediately.

Now, in regards to the hotel, to which I gave full credit, is due to the fact that consumers tend reading more often the full credit then the bad ones and most importantly because in many ways it deserve such full credit IF you like this kind of environment. I did not, but I can understand that many others might and I am rating this property according to what it offers and not what I like or expect.

The hotel is extremely sterile in terms of his atmosphere and only his pool deserves to be seen and/or used. As for the rest of the hotel, for the price we paid it is simply a poor 4 star robbery. The room, even though, a junior suite is correctly a normal size room. Though, if compared to the standard room, we could see while walking the corridor, I would walked away from the hotel immediately, if I had booked that particular room.

The beach is 1.2Km from the hotel (room door to beach long-chair), which is fine to walk, but completely deceiving from their Website clearly stating a “stone throw” from the hotel. And, you need adding paying for your chairs and umbrella, if you want to have some kind of comfort at the beach.

On a side note, these beautiful beaches at Chia, do not have anywhere a toilet or a shower. So, you can imagine where everything goes as much as the water is limpid like anywhere else. We were lucky there were many waves and dissipating the issue left by thousands of people rather easily. The tenants of that particular beach are not very friendly and reduce further the level of holidays we were expecting from a $468 USD per night for two…..

Lastly, the food is more than mediocre and even poor considering the amount of money you have by now invested by mistake missing the per person per night price scam. We will not come back as there are plenty of 5 star hotels in the area offering far more for the same price, AFTER taking everything into consideration. Aquadulci has some potential, but many many things have to change starting by being up-front about what they advertise vs. what is really the case. Yes, the Website is extremely well done, unfortunately when you arrive it is too late.

Room Tip: Always reserve a Junior Suite if you want a decent room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank BooBear1313
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Had a very nice holiday at this hotel. Felt very relaxed the whole time and it's right next to an amazing beach. All staff are very welcoming and the rooms are nicely designed. Food is a bit hit and miss unfortunately. We had some beautiful meals at the restaurant in the evening but also some average ones.

Definitely would recommend if all you want to do is relax because there is not much else to do in the local vicinity.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2017

The resort was outstanding and the room was beautiful. The attention to detail was impeccable,the food was delicious and the service was very professional. I highly recommend this hotel. Special thanks to Cristiano for making us feel so welcome.
Tamara and Noel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Noel M
Reviewed 4 November 2016

There are so many good reviews that it is hard to offer a different view but I think people should be aware that with some of the rooms there are basic problems. I spoke to a couple who had moved rooms but still had certain basic problems in it.
I think your room is important because however the grounds are laid out, whatever else you may like about the hotel you will still spend around a third of your time in your room.
I can only comment on the room I had. The bed was comfortable, not hard. In front of the door opening onto a very narrow depth of ‘balcony’, (too narrow to step onto) there was a fly screen that could be drawn down.
The shower was small. The toilet brush was stained. The toilet & toilet roll holder were too close together which made it almost impossible to sit straight on the toilet.
The window, if opened, banged on the television placed just in front of it. The wiring for the television made it very hard to draw the blackout curtain & difficult to draw the separate curtain.
There was no luggage rack. The wardrobe space would have been inadequate for two people. The room needed thought & with some reorganising I believe could have been easily improved. The room would have been very small for two people.
There are rooms beside a road which has traffic, fairly frequent but not constant, along it till late evening.
The night I arrived I had been invited to a party but unable to find it had returned to the hotel with 3 friends hoping to have a meal in the restaurant. I had not booked & was asked to wait a minute. We were then ignored & eventually walked out. If it hadn’t been for that & aware that at least 2 of the other rooms had problems I would have tried to change rooms.
Sadly I have to say that I found it poor value but with a little more thought on layout for some rooms believe that could easily change.

Room Tip: Some rooms are on the first floor & there is no lift
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank DevonAdorable
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Having spent two weeks at the Aquadulci Hotel last year, I was pleased to return this year for two more weeks. Once again, the staff were all extremely kind and courteous and always ready to assist if we needed anything. The location is absolutely stunning and the hotel is extremely peaceful. One positive change was the lunch, which although good last year was not very varied. This year, it was much more varied and therefore greatly improved. As usual, the other meals were excellent! This is a great hotel, perfect for a peaceful retreat. It is family friendly and I fully recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family