All reviews junior suite lovely hotel the ground floor per person per night pool area common areas an amazing beach crystal clear water high season relaxing stay many ways standard room sand dunes main beach beaches goats umbrellas
Reviewed 4 November 2016

There are so many good reviews that it is hard to offer a different view but I think people should be aware that with some of the rooms there are basic problems. I spoke to a couple who had moved rooms but still had certain basic problems in it.
I think your room is important because however the grounds are laid out, whatever else you may like about the hotel you will still spend around a third of your time in your room.
I can only comment on the room I had. The bed was comfortable, not hard. In front of the door opening onto a very narrow depth of ‘balcony’, (too narrow to step onto) there was a fly screen that could be drawn down.
The shower was small. The toilet brush was stained. The toilet & toilet roll holder were too close together which made it almost impossible to sit straight on the toilet.
The window, if opened, banged on the television placed just in front of it. The wiring for the television made it very hard to draw the blackout curtain & difficult to draw the separate curtain.
There was no luggage rack. The wardrobe space would have been inadequate for two people. The room needed thought & with some reorganising I believe could have been easily improved. The room would have been very small for two people.
There are rooms beside a road which has traffic, fairly frequent but not constant, along it till late evening.
The night I arrived I had been invited to a party but unable to find it had returned to the hotel with 3 friends hoping to have a meal in the restaurant. I had not booked & was asked to wait a minute. We were then ignored & eventually walked out. If it hadn’t been for that & aware that at least 2 of the other rooms had problems I would have tried to change rooms.
Sadly I have to say that I found it poor value but with a little more thought on layout for some rooms believe that could easily change.

Room Tip: Some rooms are on the first floor & there is no lift
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank DevonAdorable
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Having spent two weeks at the Aquadulci Hotel last year, I was pleased to return this year for two more weeks. Once again, the staff were all extremely kind and courteous and always ready to assist if we needed anything. The location is absolutely stunning and the hotel is extremely peaceful. One positive change was the lunch, which although good last year was not very varied. This year, it was much more varied and therefore greatly improved. As usual, the other meals were excellent! This is a great hotel, perfect for a peaceful retreat. It is family friendly and I fully recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2016

This was a beautiful hotel set in beautiful surroundings. Everyone was really friendly and all the staff were very helpful and attentive. They left us a bottle of champagne in our room for our honeymoon which was a really nice touch and the room was very clean and had everything we needed. The breakfast was really good with lots to choose from. Very secluded location with a lovely quiet beach nearby. Definitely recommend a stay in this hotel, wish we were here for longer.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel , old structure, great vicinity to a beautiful beach .
Friendly staff
Food very mediocre.
At the bar I had a nice little cold lunch
The half board dinner is disappointing.
The salad buffet big and mediocre.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2016

We stayed at the Aquadulci Hotel as our base to explore southern Sardinia and were pleased with our choice. We walked over to the fabulous white sand beach and swam in the Mediterranean every day, followed by a dip in the hotel pool. The facilities are modern and relaxing and the staff were knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The hotel was so inviting, that we ended up spending a lot of time relaxing there rather than exploring. What a great treat!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family