All reviews junior suite lovely hotel the ground floor per person per night pool area common areas an amazing beach crystal clear water high season relaxing stay many ways standard room sand dunes main beach beaches goats umbrellas
Reviewed 19 August 2016

My wife and I spent 2 incredible nights at Aquadulci as part of our honeymoon last October. It was easily the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at. Not over the top ostentatious, just perfectly refined in every way with some of the nicest staff I've ever encountered. Each of them took an interest in our travels, our well being and in making the visit memorable. From Clara at the front desk right down to the groundskeepers. Should be noted too, we are both kiteboarders and the beach is ideal for kitesurfing though we missed the opportunity for lack of wind when we were there. Cannot wait to return some day soon.

Room Tip: Numbered rooms are smaller. Lettered rooms are mini suites with an anti-chamber, etc. Gorgeous pool side patio...
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank John Z
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Hotel located away from a beautiful sandy beach, however easy access. Ideal for wind- and Kitesurfing; emerald water! The hotel itself offers a lovely garden and a quiet pool area, ideal for relaxing. The quality of food varies dramatically and the rooms are rather noisy. Overall value for money is acceptable.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Franz S
Reviewed 26 July 2016

When I had chosen this Hotel I was quite skeptical: in comparison with the other resort in the are it look small, and pictures from Google maps we're not so nice. I tried, and I won my bet. Resort was built in first years of 21st century, it's the best located hotel to reach the beach by foot: you can keep your car in the reserved parking slots and have not more problems. It counts more and less 60 rooms included some Junior Suite and Suite: in my view a perfect dimension. All the team offer a perfect and warm customer service: they look to be very keen on their job. Breakfast is rich enough and you can have it in a nice restaurant in front the pool. I had two dinner and first time meal was very nice, second time not so nice. Any way It's a place and I wish to visit again in future if I can have the opportunity. Price a quite high but it's the correct price for a nice Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank zedaluca
Reviewed 24 July 2016

I recently went on what was supposed to be my last treat holiday before I have my baby and I thought I couldn’t go wrong with my choice of Sardinia and stay at Aquadulci. It cost us a fortune which only raised the expectations. For 2 rooms at half board for 9 days, we paid 6,000 euros! I was shocked at the price but as it would possibly be the last holiday for a long time, I thought I’d treat myself. Unfortunately nearly on a daily basis something hugely disappointed us.

First of all; value for money it was not. You pay a fortune and what you get is very basic. The hotel is nice but nothing special.
-The day we arrived, I called reception 3 times (they kept putting me on hold or cutting me off or having to ask a manager) and asked for an iron and nail varnish remover. Eventually I was told they don’t allow guests to have irons. Instead of nail varnish remover, I was brought stain remover.
-On one of our first days we decided to stay by the pool have lunch there. What I wanted (lamb chops) they came back and informed us they didn’t have. My friend’s choice was not available either. They had not sold out. They just didn’t have it. Very disappointing. The next day we received a note in our rooms stating the restaurant would no longer be open at lunchtime and that they would serve food instead at the bistro on the other side of the building (a small bistro overlooking a car park- not great). The two items we had wanted for lunch the previous day had been removed from the menu altogether.
-It was almost a regular occurrence that when you went to the hotel bar during the day, there would be no-one there to attend to you. One day I had to go to reception where they tried to find the barman and when they couldn’t, I said I just wanted some water so anyone could serve me. There was no water behind the bar.
-At 5 months pregnant (and very obviously so) and having been a guest at the hotel for a week, I was served pan fried (completely raw in the middle) tuna. You would expect not to have to inform staff at every meal that you require your food (fish & meat) to be well cooked.
-Generally the food was either average or disappointing with only one meal we had there being great. I had an upset stomach on another night.
-On a Friday night at 11:20pm we were sitting in the lobby/bar area chatting and having a drink. No-one came up and asked us if we wanted anything from the bar before it closed or indeed that it was closing at all. They simply turned down the lights, put the dishwasher on and left!
-On Saturday morning, we went for breakfast at 10:20am just before they stop serving breakfast at 10:30am. By 10:40am a team of male staff started stacking all the chairs and dismantling all the tables around us, pulling out big function tables and effectively setting up for a wedding. By this stage I was furious. When I asked if I couldn’t finish my breakfast in peace, they were extremely rude mocking me saying ‘no problem, no problem’. At no point were we warned that a wedding would descend on the hotel (it’s a small hotel). You couldn’t even sit around the pool in peace with all the scraping around of chairs and tables. When the wedding was in full swing, their guests were all over the place whilst you’re lying there in your skimpies.
After all of this, I felt compelled for the first time in my life to write on Trip Advisor. It was such a rip off I would never recommend any one to go there. It’s just simply not worth it.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank hddr2016
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We holidayed here in May and what a beautiful part of the world. The hotel was lovely and the food was second to none, lot of choices for each meal and a lovely big breakfast spread as well as the aperitifs served in the bar.
Lovely beach nearby and the added bonus of seeing flamigos
we loved the ruins in Nora as well, well worth a visit

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple