US$411
US$127
US$137
B&B Tanit(Chia)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjunior suitelovely hotelthe ground floorper person per nightpool areacommon areasan amazing beachcrystal clear waterhigh seasonrelaxing staymany waysstandard roomsand dunesmain beachbeachesgoatsumbrellas
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Hotel located away from a beautiful sandy beach, however easy access. Ideal for wind- and Kitesurfing; emerald water! The hotel itself offers a lovely garden and a quiet pool area, ideal for relaxing. The quality of food varies dramatically and the rooms are rather noisy. Overall value for money is acceptable.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Franz S
Reviewed 26 July 2016

When I had chosen this Hotel I was quite skeptical: in comparison with the other resort in the are it look small, and pictures from Google maps we're not so nice. I tried, and I won my bet. Resort was built in first years of 21st century, it's the best located hotel to reach the beach by foot: you can keep your car in the reserved parking slots and have not more problems. It counts more and less 60 rooms included some Junior Suite and Suite: in my view a perfect dimension. All the team offer a perfect and warm customer service: they look to be very keen on their job. Breakfast is rich enough and you can have it in a nice restaurant in front the pool. I had two dinner and first time meal was very nice, second time not so nice. Any way It's a place and I wish to visit again in future if I can have the opportunity. Price a quite high but it's the correct price for a nice Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank zedaluca
Reviewed 24 July 2016

I recently went on what was supposed to be my last treat holiday before I have my baby and I thought I couldn’t go wrong with my choice of Sardinia and stay at Aquadulci. It cost us a fortune which only raised the expectations. For 2 rooms at half board for 9 days, we paid 6,000 euros! I was shocked at the price but as it would possibly be the last holiday for a long time, I thought I’d treat myself. Unfortunately nearly on a daily basis something hugely disappointed us.

First of all; value for money it was not. You pay a fortune and what you get is very basic. The hotel is nice but nothing special.
-The day we arrived, I called reception 3 times (they kept putting me on hold or cutting me off or having to ask a manager) and asked for an iron and nail varnish remover. Eventually I was told they don’t allow guests to have irons. Instead of nail varnish remover, I was brought stain remover.
-On one of our first days we decided to stay by the pool have lunch there. What I wanted (lamb chops) they came back and informed us they didn’t have. My friend’s choice was not available either. They had not sold out. They just didn’t have it. Very disappointing. The next day we received a note in our rooms stating the restaurant would no longer be open at lunchtime and that they would serve food instead at the bistro on the other side of the building (a small bistro overlooking a car park- not great). The two items we had wanted for lunch the previous day had been removed from the menu altogether.
-It was almost a regular occurrence that when you went to the hotel bar during the day, there would be no-one there to attend to you. One day I had to go to reception where they tried to find the barman and when they couldn’t, I said I just wanted some water so anyone could serve me. There was no water behind the bar.
-At 5 months pregnant (and very obviously so) and having been a guest at the hotel for a week, I was served pan fried (completely raw in the middle) tuna. You would expect not to have to inform staff at every meal that you require your food (fish & meat) to be well cooked.
-Generally the food was either average or disappointing with only one meal we had there being great. I had an upset stomach on another night.
-On a Friday night at 11:20pm we were sitting in the lobby/bar area chatting and having a drink. No-one came up and asked us if we wanted anything from the bar before it closed or indeed that it was closing at all. They simply turned down the lights, put the dishwasher on and left!
-On Saturday morning, we went for breakfast at 10:20am just before they stop serving breakfast at 10:30am. By 10:40am a team of male staff started stacking all the chairs and dismantling all the tables around us, pulling out big function tables and effectively setting up for a wedding. By this stage I was furious. When I asked if I couldn’t finish my breakfast in peace, they were extremely rude mocking me saying ‘no problem, no problem’. At no point were we warned that a wedding would descend on the hotel (it’s a small hotel). You couldn’t even sit around the pool in peace with all the scraping around of chairs and tables. When the wedding was in full swing, their guests were all over the place whilst you’re lying there in your skimpies.
After all of this, I felt compelled for the first time in my life to write on Trip Advisor. It was such a rip off I would never recommend any one to go there. It’s just simply not worth it.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank hddr2016
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We holidayed here in May and what a beautiful part of the world. The hotel was lovely and the food was second to none, lot of choices for each meal and a lovely big breakfast spread as well as the aperitifs served in the bar.
Lovely beach nearby and the added bonus of seeing flamigos
we loved the ruins in Nora as well, well worth a visit

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2016

Just come back from 9 nights at Aquadulci - we very rarely go back to the same hotel twice but very tempted in this case. It was our first holiday with two kids (3 1/2 and 5 months) and we were a little nervous, but the whole place is so laid back and relaxing that it turned out to be one of our best holidays.

All the staff were brilliant - guys on reception had great local recommendations for beaches and food and sorted small issues (ropey air con, TV tuning for football etc) efficiently and quickly, the waiters and the maids were super friendly and great with our kids (though Italy is generally good like this). Even the maintenance dudes were very nice.

Hotel amenities are solid four star, not luxurious but spotlessly clean, well maintained and modern. Pool was fantastic, never busy despite the hotel being full (there are so many amazing beaches nearby) so plenty of sun beds making it a serene and relaxing place to chill out. Also a great shallow area for our toddler to splash in. Our suite was spacious with a great little garden and perfect for four. Surprisingly good cocktails in the bar. Would echo the comments on the restaurant though - breakfast a bit heavy on sweets and when we arrived a bit later some things were finished, dinner was fine but didn't quite match up to the rest of the hotel. Lots of good places to eat in the area though, so no issue. Add the ridiculously great beaches around Chia (esp Tuerredda) and you've got a brilliant holiday

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family