“Awesome bakery but great spot for lunch too!”
Review of Olympos Bakery

Olympos Bakery
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Lowell
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Olympos is an outstanding bakery with amazing pastries but it is also one of my favorite lunch spots. The sandwiches here are so fresh and great tasting. Especially when they have the Cuban on special.

1  Thank spider0396

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Olympos bakery is my favorite. They have an amazing assortment of pastries and cookies as well as excellent food. Everything is delicious!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Olympos is the best bakery in Lowell. They offer affordable baked goods and they have excellent sandwiches as well.

1  Thank chan928
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

best bakery in Lowell! Been coming here for over 20 years. My childhood years I would come here every Saturday and order the long bread and cookies since then their menu has expanded and now when I'm in the area I get a nice big fatboy sandwich -it's a must! And once in a while I try a new dessert. The latest was a tiramisu -it's heaven!

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Our family was in town for an event at the Tsongas Convention Center and drove by this place by accident. Sure glad we did! Their bacon, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich and blueberry muffin (and cheese and egg sandwich) were absolutely divine. We loved it so much that we had breakfast here everyday! Prices good, too