All reviews first floor convenient location walking distance national historical park bagels coffee machine stayed here for one night pleasant stay great room room was large front desk staff marathon alarm convention
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best experience I have had. The staff was really nice and helped us when we needed a few more days to stay at the hotel. The service was great. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and nice. It is in a great location and has a nice view outside.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank willy g
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is great. Convenient location, friendly and helpful staff, and is well priced. The only negative is the hotel, as other reviewers have already mentioned, is a little dated.

My most important needs were met; I felt welcomed and safe, the room was fairly clean, the location was awesome with many shops, restaurants, and the Lowell Memorial Auditorium in very short (2-5 minute) walking distance. The hotel is on a canal with pretty views and cute footbridges. The hotel's lounge has an outdoor patio by the canal that's great for an appetizer and drinks. The check out time was even a bonus at 12pm, most hotels I've stayed at have been 11am.

Again, the only negative is that the hotel could use a face lift. It had dated carpets, a bathroom that could use a fan and better lighting, and an air conditioner that wouldn't allow you to adjust it yourself.

The location, friendly staff, and overall vibe of the people that work at and stay in the hotel made it fun. Would absolutely stay again!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Check in was fast, easy and even a little early (1 pm). Room is clean and comfortable. In the morning early, guests noises could clearly be heard through the walls and door. At 8:30, there was no coffee and it took 30 mins for them to brew more, but it was good coffee. There was a water cooler with oranges by the desk but in the morning it had not been freshened. Overall a good stay, don't expect too much but the location is great.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I stayed at the Inn for two days as part of an event that was held there. I was there to photograph the event. Experienced some difficulties with my reservation but that situation was resolved quickly and I appreciated the care and attention I received. The lighting in the room was not so great, and there was a work desk in the room, but there was no outlet near the desk where I could plug in my computer to edit my photographs. Spoke to someone at the desk who directed me to the business center that had great lighting and outlets so I could work comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay and with a few upgrades and finishing touches this would be a five star review. In my previous trips I have never experienced the level of service and care I found at the Lowell Inn and Conference Center. My room faced the canal and had a bricked area to sit and relax. There is a bar/restaurant near the front desk that services food and has a great assortment of top shelf liquors.... I know if I go back to Lowell, I will be staying at the Lowell Inn and Conference Center....

Room Tip: Free parking and walking distance to the historical district.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed for two nights for work. Nothing fancy, no restaurant to speak of, coffee and bagels for breakfast, 5 seat bar ( wine was Napa and nice) so no real amenities on site ( did not use fitness center). Room was roomy, very comfort bed, linens clean and crisp, tv was good. You could open the window for some air which I like very much. Heat came in quick, noisy but didn't need it on much. Bathroom was very clean, shampoo and conditioner, hair dryer. All good. My Employer paid for it but I think was around $130. Seemed pricey but I think it's the only game in town. All the staff I met were very helpful, friendly and informative. I didn't have time to explore the neighborhood but drove through, what looked to be a college type downtown. All in all, clean and cheery. All good.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business