“Food Ok but needs cleaning”
Review of Pho Da Lat

Ranked #62 of 282 Restaurants in Lowell
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 29 September 2012

pho soup is same as it is everywhere around Lowell/Chelmsford but presence of 'insects' indicates large problem going on. will go elsewhere from now on

Reviewed 7 September 2012

Now, this restaurant can be easy to miss. I'm sure a lot of people just drive past it without even noticing that it's there. After all, it's a small establishment with a half-dozen parking spaces on a busy road... but it's so worth the visit. Ignore the plastic trees and "cheap diner" feel to the place -- the food is excellent. I always leave with leftovers, and, given how inexpensive everything is, the value is probably the best of any restaurant I've ever eaten at. I used to eat here once a week (if not more often!) when I lived closer, but I like to stop and eat here when I can. Service is quick, and the people are always friendly. They are open very late some nights, too, which is great if you work late.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

This food was tasty, healthy, served quickly, and we would go back in a heartbeat. I had the beef pho, and I loved it. Also, Starbucks was right next door, so a perfect meal in my book!

Reviewed 22 July 2012

This place never disappoint. Food was fantastic and the service is usually pretty good. My wife and I came here after our 5K run in Lowell and we had some good food. I order my usually Beef Noodle Soup and my wife ordered the Chicken Noodle soup. I asked for Yellow noodles for both, but only my wife's order came with the yellow noodles. The Veggie Fresh Spring roll was good and the chicken wings were FANTASTIC! We also had the Vietnamese pancake and it was refreshing. The only down fall is they didn't give back my CC after I paid, and I had to drive back (and ordered more stuff for dinner) to get it.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

Food was very good, authentic and fresh - but atmosphere was not so great. Friendly enough I guess, but just a little souless.