“Never disapoint!”

Ranked #62 of 277 Restaurants in Lowell
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 22 July 2012

This place never disappoint. Food was fantastic and the service is usually pretty good. My wife and I came here after our 5K run in Lowell and we had some good food. I order my usually Beef Noodle Soup and my wife ordered the Chicken Noodle soup. I asked for Yellow noodles for both, but only my wife's order came with the yellow noodles. The Veggie Fresh Spring roll was good and the chicken wings were FANTASTIC! We also had the Vietnamese pancake and it was refreshing. The only down fall is they didn't give back my CC after I paid, and I had to drive back (and ordered more stuff for dinner) to get it.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

Food was very good, authentic and fresh - but atmosphere was not so great. Friendly enough I guess, but just a little souless.

Reviewed 22 May 2011

At the end of our meal the four of us agreed: spectacular! We ate a traditional soup, a curried chicken, fried rice, and the recommended "#33" and all were great. Not fancy, but prices very reasonable. Would return any time.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 7 November 2008

I love the bubble tea there.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 18 October 2008

When I moved to Lowell, I was systematic in my pho research and Pho Dalat became my favorite. They have tasty soup, fast service and a full bar. They're also good for takeout.