Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2019

Bosa Marina is only a 5 minute walk away with a lovely sandy beach nearby. The pool at the hotel was simply wonderful bearing in mind how hot it was. The hotel is pristine clean. The rooms spacious but basic.

Breakfast includes fresh fruit, homemade cake, boiled eggs, yoghurts, cereals, toast, etc.

You really would need a car for Bosa town. There is plenty of parking to drive down the road to the town. There is also a taxi number they provide should you not drive.

We had a nice balcony with a kind size bed and another room with 2 singles. The beds were very comfortable and the air conditioning amazing! The nicest thing about the hotel was the staff. They were very friendly and kind. I lost a ring my sister had given me. I went out to the pool area and the lady on reception came to help me. When I returned in the evening she proudly showed me the ring that had been found by a guest. I was so delighted.

This is a great place to stay if you are visiting the area, especially if you have children.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 19 June 2019 via mobile

We loved this hotel - it was quiet in June, the pool area was clean and green, the staff on reception were very friendly and helpful and even translated for us when we had a flat tyre ! The room was light, airy and spacious...would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 13 May 2019 via mobile

Really nice Hotel. Lovely welcome from friendly staff. Comfortable room. Great location for beach Marina and Olde Town. Breakfast included. Catering facilities in room. We certainly recommend if in the area. Good evening out to Agriturisimo Su Nuratolu not to be missed

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank morrispaul10
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Comfortable room with air con, balcony over pool and simple kitchenette. Nice and clean and light and airy. Pleasant pool area and bar for drinks and snacks. We didn’t have breakfast included but it is available. Short walk to the beach. Nice snorkelling and some bars and restaurants there too. About 2km to the old town of Bosa over the river. If you have a car it’s got free parking too.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 20sami
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We were looking forward to staying here as we paid nearly £1000.00 to for the week, but so far we have been mostly disappointed.

The gentleman on reception is very polite and helpful, but that is where the positive comments end I’m afraid.

The room has no working kitchen as we believed we booked, there is no shuttle service from the airport as advertised, there is no kettle or tea/coffee making facilities in the room, very few plugs, an incredibly small TV and the room hadn’t been properly cleaned.

Also, having arrived at the pool, the WiFi (again as advertised) doesn’t work and according to the nice chap on reception hasn’t worked all season!

We can only hope things improve! If they do, I will update this review.

Date of stay: August 2018