Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$98
View deal
PricelineUS$98
eDreamsUS$98
Agoda.comUS$98
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2018

The staff is great: very friendly and helpful, they gave us some great advice on what to do in Bosa and where to go next, and all the places they advised us where breathtaking! The hotel location is perfect, right by the sea. We had a nice view from the room and the breakfast room. To sum up: we had a great stay, thank you!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2017

This hotel is run by an awsome host, I showed up 3 nights in a row. I never made a reservation. This guy looked after me every night and then provided breakfast the next morning. I drove the coastal road (SP 90-105) in from Alghero. Waterfront views for almost half the price of most places in Alghero.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 29 November 2017

We had a good stay at this older but clean and quiet three star hotel. All the staff were polite and welcoming. Our room was quiet, the bed was a bit boat like but ok. The breakfast choices were average and the quality of the food good. I’d recommend this establishment to anyone (of those happy with 3 star accommodation) travelling on a budget. It's not in the centre of Bosa but rather in Bosa Marittima near the sea (5 min drive to centre).

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel cost us €90/night for bed and breakfast. I was very disappointed on first arrival. It was more 1 star if I compare to all other places I've stayed on holiday in the Mediterranean. The owner was very polite and welcoming and it was very clean. However, it was incredibly basic and I thought the breakfast was pretty poor with no cereals available. I drank the cranberry juice (at least I think it was) from a dispenser and it was disgusting. I was later very sick.
We hardly slept because it was so noisy. The walls were thin allowing us to hear our neighbours ablutions and a loud rolling/banging noise below our room went on intermittently all night. The bathroom was vast with our toilet mounted on a step and the shower cubicle old and terrible shower head. We aren't fussy people and don't spend a lot of time in our room so we don't require luxury but a little finesse isn't hard to deliver.
The balcony was not somewhere you'd want to sit. We spent the 2nd half of our holiday in another hotel with the same star rating and price per night and it was at the opposite end of the spectrum so I feel entirely vindicated in giving this review.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Please avoid this hotel. Dirty bathrooms, unfriendly staff, not value for money. In addition the hotel is far away from city center and we experienced a lot of noise from the street. The receptionist and the owner lacked English skills and we did not understand what they said.

Date of stay: July 2017