All reviews front desk full size fridge kitchen area sofa bed kendall mit small kitchen laundry room kendall station breakfast was included an extended stay minute walk yogurt parking garage longfellow bridge visiting mit wonderful stay suite
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I would again stay in this place just for the most kind staff members. Both our check in and check out were off time but the hotel staff kindly adjusted our stay. Thanks to Joanica, Djenie and Joseph for their smiles and help during our stay. The location is great as myself and my husband had several meetings at MIT and Harvard medical school. Very convenient to walk to good restaurants and close to T. Cleanliness of the elevators need to be taken care.

Room Tip: Studio is best if traveling with kids
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
RI-Cambridge-GM, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Shiva P,

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am always thrilled to learn when our associates deliver memorable service, and I will be certain to recognize Jonica, Djenie, and Joseph for their professional hospitality.

It sounds as if our convenient location to MIT and the subway enhanced your stay, and I was pleased that you explored our thriving Kendall Square Neighborhood. Your feedback regarding the elevators is greatly appreciated, and I have captured your comments as a teachable moment to share with our Director of Housekeeping. We are also exploring some upgrades to the elevator cabs to keep them in like new condition.

I hope that we have a chance to welcome you back again soon. Thanks again for choosing our Hotel.

Kind regards,

John Wilmoth

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Its was nice and worth cause of the good service.. good housekeeping and very friendly to the disabled. If you need a cab just let them do the work . Breakfast was delicious and very nice location . Very quie and very near to shopping malls.
Keep up

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights and found the front desk staff incredibly friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Doug who found me a broomstick to use for the duration of my stay to keep up with my post surgical shoulder rehab exercises.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
RI-Cambridge-GM, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear jtothehen,

Thank you for choosing our Hotel for your recent stay and for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are very fortunate to be in a business focused on taking care of people. Our goal is to provide memorable service, and it appears that Doug’s actions supported your stay. I will be certain to recognize Doug for his efforts.

I hope that if your travels bring you back to the Boston/Cambridge area that we will have a chance to host you again.

Kind regards,

John Wilmoth

Reviewed 5 August 2018

It's nice hotel, in Cambridge. Quite big room, nice kitchen, worth to choose this place if someone plans to stay longer in Boston. Nice breakfast. The only problem I faced was that no one on reception wanted to call taxi for me and had to walk with my staff to the next Marriott that is quite close but anyway it was somehow unusual for me.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Stayed here for a conference. Rooms were awesome, clean, great size. Breakfast was plentiful, hot and constantly refilled. The Mix on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday was great. Didn't need to go out for dinner.

Room Tip: All are good
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business