2,245 results
All reviews wine hour bambara restaurant charles river wine reception a pet friendly hotel mini bar museum of science shopping mall complimentary wine cheesecake factory cambridgeside galleria boston area green line minute walk the north end self parking living room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great experience at the hotel, the staff was very nice and treated us well. We had lots of questions and they answered and took nice care of us. I am very happy with the experience and would recommend and stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
MarloweGM, General Manager at Kimpton Marlowe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much, we can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

wonderful staff, fun décor and the best "hotel" food make for flawless meetingsAs the planner, I also stayed overnight. The room was comfortable and I slept well. Bonus was the leopard robe. Very nice stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Happy to hear this JenniferC! Thanks for the kind words and I love that you loved the leopard robe!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a very nice hotel, well-located in Cambridge. Nothing negative to say. Traveled here on business and was happy with the cleanliness of the room and friendliness of the staff. There seemed to be some river kayaking opportunities, but did not get a chance to take part in this.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much, happy to hear you enjoyed your visit! Next time, definitely take advantage of the kayaks and SUPs!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have enjoyed staying in Kimpton Hotels for years and was a bit disappointed when they were purchased by IHG. However, my stay at the Hotel Marlowe was evident that they still have the great service and comfort that I have always experienced with Kimpton. I accidentally left a jewelry case at the hotel with an expensive and sentimental piece of jewelry in it. I was immediately informed by email by the hotel manager that it had been found by the room attendant and turned in. Unfortunately I was already at the airport and couldn't go back to retrieve it but Kim arranged to have it mailed by Fed Ex to my home the next day. I also appreciated the honesty of the room attendant in turning it in. Although this hotel is on the Cambridge side of the river (which also makes it less expensive than hotels right in the city) it is very convenient to the subway (T) and easy to get to all the places downtown. There is also a magnificent running trail along the river. Love this hotel!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for the kind words, we always love having you at Kimpton! Thanks for sharing your experience!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the Marlowe on business for one night. Although there was a corporate function going on and the lobby was crowded, I was able to check in very quickly. My room is very clean and comfortable bedding. The hotel itself is located very close to MIT and Harvard. Given the chance, I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thanks for the amazing feedback, we can't wait to have you back!

Joe Capalbo, General Manager