We went to Little Donkey for the first time last night for dinner. We got there around 6:00 pm on a Thursday, we were able to get seats at the bar in about 5 minutes. It was a young crowd at the bar, a little noisy, but not too bad. Drinks were very good (Cosmo, Beast of Bourbon).
- Parker House Rolls: with spiced butter, very good
- Agnolotti: my wife’s favorite, different, very good
- Spicy Street Noodles: a little spicy but very good
- BBQ Scallop: good
- Charred Avocado: different, very good, will have to try making this
- Peruvian Steak Shish Kabob: excellent steak dish, need to try to make the steak toppings
For dessert: Coconut Profiteroles, not very "coconutty", but very tasty.
Dishes come out of the kitchen as they are ready, tapas style. Everything was fresh, well presented, and overall, the food was excellent, we will go back again.