“Best pizza I've had in many years!”

Blaze Fast Fired Pizza
Ranked #15 of 28 Quick Bites in Cambridge
Reviewed 20 November 2016

This place makes spectacular pizza. It is set up like a Chipotle of pizza - you choose all of your toppings to completely customize your pizza. Staff is excellent! All around great experience and great food. I will go back many times.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Quality. Love. Care. What more do you want? Fresh pizza is made in a fire oven right in front of your face for ~$8 give or take. Seriously people this is like 100 times better than domino's and yet less in cost.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 31 August 2016

I am in a new city trying a new restaurant and the first employee I make contact with (in this case Edaer ... sorry if I got the spelling wrong) gives me hands down THE BEST service. He starts off asking basic questions and giving pretty basic overview of what they offer, but it was the enthusiasm he had while doing it that prompted me to write this review. As I moved along every other employee I engaged with was just as great. To top it off my pizza was AMAZING! Thanks for such a wonderful dining experience while I am out of town :D

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

After shopping at Cambridgeside, we were dead beat and hungry by 7 pm. Saw a large queue and decided to hop in. This is presented as DIY pizza - select your own basic signature dish, choose thick or thin dough, add in toppings. The nature of DIY is not new; cf Subway style. We initially thought we could hands-on make-our-own (haha). For choice of thick dough add $2. For extra toppings add couple of bucks more. The basic signature is 7.95. 2 bbq chicken, 1 meat eater pepperoni, 1 soda and 1 lemonade came to $ 31.61 for the 3 of us. Not expensive.

We came for the novelty of a new arrival. Crew were friendly, cheerful and young. When busy they could have a hard time hearing your name or order. We thought the dough could have added a little more yeast to help settle. We didn't like the mozarella cheese; guessed we got used to Domino. Anyway these are our opinion of taste. To each their own. Eat what you like !

From order to takeaway the wait is about 8-12 minutes. When crowded the seating area can be cramped. To make things worse you have parents who could not control their active kids or manage the parking of their strollers inside an already cramped space. Leaving outside in a demarcated zone is much better; it might not be feasible due to crime. Drinks are re-fillable.

Being new, kudos for a great entrepreneurial effort

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I would like to give them a higher rating, but still doesn't meet my expectations. Compared to 800 degrees, Blaze pizza is just okay. I think it's the tomato sauce and the bulk mozzarella. You can load it with whatever you want, but it doesn't make it greater. I'm a fan of simple ingredients and the tomato sauce and mozzarella must be good.