All reviews trader joes courtyard marriott charles river front desk typical courtyard whole foods harvard square grab and go shuttle service memorial drive central station dunkin donuts harvard business school hotel shuttle clean hotel business trip the room was nice
Reviewed 26 August 2018

Having a great stay at the Courtyard Boston Cambridge. The place is very inviting and very comfortable. Located near MIT where we are dropping off our son. It is the perfect place for a family trip. Staff is friendly and the view is great. Love it!!

Room Tip: rooms are quiet
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mauricio P, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for the lovely review, Jorge!

We are very proud to hear about the wonderful stay we were able to share with you. It is great to hear that you found our comfortable facilities and friendly service to be so agreeable! We hope you plan on staying with us again soon as we'd love to share another great experience with you.

Thanks again! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here for 9 nights with my son. The location was perfect, close to HBS, and not too far from down town.
I especially enjoyed my daily morning walks along the Charles river, which is literally across the street.
The service was excellent. Staff were helpful and knowledgeable.
Mr. Brahim from front desk was very helpful and pleasant.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review!

We are very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us at our prime location! We appreciate your praise for our team; they work very hard to ensure every guest feels right at home. We are delighted you felt welcomed and valued during your time with us!

We'd love to share another positive experience with you in the future! Have a beautiful day, and thanks again for sharing!

Reviewed 25 August 2018

On a business trip, I select this hotel since it was close to the place I want to visit. It's in Cambridge close to the river and a relatively big hotel, and not directly in the center but easily to walk to within 1/2h. So the area looks not very attractive for example I have not seen a dirtier Starbucks for a long time.
But it was just for one night. The hotel lobby looks much nicer and modern but overall it's old-fashioned hotel which should be modernized. The room was clean, relatively large and had everything you except there. The gym was also good maintained and had not only treadmills and eclipse trainer so for me a positive highlight.

I haven't had breakfast so I could write about this. So overall it's a hotel I might go a second time even so that the location is save, but not very attractive.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Mauricio P, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Thank you for the 4/5 review!

It's excellent you enjoyed your time with us so much! We're delighted you appreciated our convenient location and clean rooms. We care deeply about the happiness and satisfaction of our guests so we'll address your concerns regarding the quality and condition of our location with our team moving forward. We strive for excellence so we look forward to sharing an even better experience with you soon!
Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 24 August 2018

My company made an error with my reservation, but Joel at the front desk came to the rescue. He was incredibly helpful, professional, and polite. People like him make all the difference in the world when you're on the road and hopping from hotel to hotel. A very good property, convenient to everything you need while visiting the Cambridge-Boston area.

Room Tip: Ask for riverfront room: great views of Boston's skyline
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

We appreciate the outstanding review, mthom100!

We're so glad that you chose to stay with us. It's wonderful to know that Joel had such a positive impact on the quality of your experience. Our staff is dedicated to providing our guests with courteous and attentive service, and we're delighted to know that he went above and beyond in this regard.

We can't wait to see you again soon so we can share another excellent experience with you soon. Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Sandra P greeted me warmly and efficiently upon arrival. I travel a lot and was relieved that I was well received. One of things I don't like about checking in at hotels is waiting and then getting a surly attitude. All was good here

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Mauricio P, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Thank you for the fantastic review!

We're delighted to hear that you had an amazing experience with us! We appreciate your compliments regarding our hard-working team. We will make sure to pass on your kind words to Sandra! We look forward to hosting you again soon for another stellar experience!

Thank you again for sharing your review. Have a lovely day!