Tiffany Milano Hotel
Motel 2000(Trezzano sul Naviglio)
US$107
US$93
Corte Certosina(Trezzano sul Naviglio)
US$104
US$91
Hotel Eur(Trezzano sul Naviglio)
US$70
US$68
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$91
US$87
Priceline
Hotel Blu Visconti(Trezzano sul Naviglio)
US$83
La Rocchetta(Trezzano sul Naviglio)
US$93
Hotel Roma(Cesano Boscone)
US$336
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Villa Sereny(Trezzano sul Naviglio)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We were travelling as a Hen Party and as soon as we arrived it was awful. We had 2 triple rooms booked and once the receptionist realised that our numbers had dropped from 6 to 5 she give us one triple and a double meaning 2 of the girls had to share a small double bed. We told her we had booked (and paid for) 2 triples and showed her the confirmation but she wasn't allowing it.

The rooms and very small with dirty, stained carpets and very hot. We asked to have the air conditioning adjusted as you can't do it yourself in the room and was told that it was set at that throughout the hotel and she couldn't change it just for us.

The shower in the bathroom was pretty good and fairly powerful but the doors had a gap in them meaning the bathroom floor flooded every time we used the shower so we had to use our towels on the floor as well. Good thing about the bathroom flooding was that it drowned the ants or whatever they were on the floor.

The wifi didn't work the first day we were there in the bedrooms and was weak in the lobby but the next day seemed to be ok.

Breakfast was ok, as you would expect with a continental, there was a good selection of cereal, meat, cheese and pastries.

The hotel was on the outskirts of an industrial area so there is no where to walk to and very poorly lit at night so not at all somewhere any tourist should be walking about in. We asked the hotel to call us a taxi to take us to Navigli District where there is an abundance of bars and restaurants an about a 20-30 minute drive. The taxi metre started at 20 euro everytime the hotel called us one but when we arranged our own it would start about 6 euro. So taxis in to the town cost us 50 euro but only 30 back.

To get to the centre of Milan (Duomo) would have cost about 80-90 Euro so we asked the receptionist about the bus to the Metro. She pointed us to where the bus stop was (in a boarded up, derelict industrial site) but failed to mention that you can't get on a bus with cash, you need to pre purchase a ticket. Luckily the driver was a lot more helpful than our receptionist and took pity on us.

I'm not sure what type of traveller this place would be suitable for but it's not for anyone who wants to leave their hotel and explore Milan.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Our trip to Italy was divided by a 2 night stay in Milan and a 2 night stay in Venice and was booked for my Boyfriends birthday.

We started our trip in Milan and stayed in this hotel and i certainly would not visit again.

Getting to the Hotel:
Starting at the very beginning, if you are planning on arriving in Milan's airport and jumping in a taxi to take you to the hotel then please make sure you have £140-£160 Euros as this is how much it is going to cost you. This is entirely our fault as we were too lazy to search for other routes. I think there was a bus that will take you to town and then you will need to get on the Metro and then another bus to actually arrive at the hotel otherwise.

The Hotel

Reception

The reception area is very basic and when we arrived we did not see a single soul in sight...felt rather odd and horror movie'ish.

The people who greeted us were very nice and helped us out without a few questions about the area, taxi's & buses. They supplied us with a map and our room key and sent us on our way.

1st Room:

The room we were given first was a very small, smelly, run down room that had a view of a brick wall, lovely!

The toilet room also did not have a proper shower fixture, which i understand as Europeans do not usually show the way we do but it still would be nice to have this touch (if possible). I put my bag on the bed and the bed then slide across the room where it was so light.

Because this trip was a birthday present i felt the added pressure to make sure it did not start off so badly so i immediately picked the phone up and asked for another room. The lady at reception told me show would see what she could do.

10 minutes later a lady knocked on the door and gave us another key and without saying a word walked away..bizarre!

We grabbed our things and looked for a door that has the same number shown on the key we were given 5 minutes ago. After 10 minutes we found it and i must say the room was bigger and had a proper show fitting but the room itself and quality of bed was not much better, nor was the view.

Our stay included an 'American Breakfast' so we woke up the next morning and headed down for breakfast and still..the only ones in sight. The breakfast was horrible, dry, tasteless and not worth getting up for.

It had been over 24 hours since arriving and we still have not seen another person or heard another person.

We decided to get a taxi to the town center and it cost us 40 Euros (one way). we found out earlier that getting the bus and metro was ALOT cheaper so do this.

Distance

This is the main issue, the distance. The hotel is so far from the city center it is silly. It is so far from anything. You cannot even get food by foot.

The hotel itself is grubby and not well kept, the 'free wifi' does not work and the staff's communication is very poor.

Milan's town center is very nice and worth a visit, but just don't stay here.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2015

Room was dirty and very small. In principle it is a small hotel so wonder how it has got a 4 Star award. Wifi in room does not exist. They give you wired WiFi but as I had a Mac was out of luck. Wifi in Lobby was spotty and my Macbook air never could find it though my Ipad Mini found it.

Breakfast nothing special and for a vegetarian just not possible to have any hot food.

All in all disappointed. Due to the Expo the rates were also high and not worth the USD 100 I paid.

Room Tip: Avoid. Milan has many better hotels.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2015

The room is ok but the air conditioner in the room need to be repaired. It didn't work in many rooms as I travel in groups and many people complaint the same thing. When I asked the receptionist, they said that it was because of the weather but actually a few rooms have a good air conditioner while the rest are not. So I was slept in heat because it was in the middle of summer when I went there and the AC was not working.

Next the breakfast is also very bad and it's the worst breakfast I've ever had during my stay in Europe. The wifi is very poor as well. The location of the hotel is also far from the city centrem

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2015

My wife and I had selected this hotel on Booking.com because it appeared to be convenient to "The Last Supper". It isn't really, but if you're adventurous it does work. You need to take the 327 bus to the Metro station (its last stop; be aware: the weekend schedule for the bus is greatly reduced). Then you take the Metro to the Duomo stop, and walk to the trolley stop. For about 5 Euro, and about an hour's time, you can reach the site of this famous painting (or central Milan). If you do not speak Italian (we do not), be advised that the 327 bus on the return trip has two routes, and the drivers do not speak English or Spanish. Take a copy of your invoice with you, and show it to the drivers. Ours took us almost to the door of the hotel on our return trip.

The hotel has parking, it is air conditioned, etc. However, the sheet covering the mattress had holes in it, and there was a bloodstain we covered with a towel. The shower door in our room "blew open" when water hit it (it does not close properly) causing the bathroom to become flooded. The staff gave us extra towels to dry the floor.

This hotel needs renovation. New linens would be a good investment as a start.

The included breakfast was good, and the staff did their best to clean up after the asian tour group grazed through.

I would probably not stay here again, but I have no complaints regarding the staff. Each person I addressed did his/her best to solve problems and answer questions. They allowed me to leave my car in the garage, and provided safe storage for our baggage while we visited the famous painting. I was disappointed, but I have seen worse conditions.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple