See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2015

Room was dirty and very small. In principle it is a small hotel so wonder how it has got a 4 Star award. Wifi in room does not exist. They give you wired WiFi but as I had a Mac was out of luck. Wifi in Lobby was spotty and my Macbook air never could find it though my Ipad Mini found it.

Breakfast nothing special and for a vegetarian just not possible to have any hot food.

All in all disappointed. Due to the Expo the rates were also high and not worth the USD 100 I paid.

Room Tip: Avoid. Milan has many better hotels.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2015

The room is ok but the air conditioner in the room need to be repaired. It didn't work in many rooms as I travel in groups and many people complaint the same thing. When I asked the receptionist, they said that it was because of the weather but actually a few rooms have a good air conditioner while the rest are not. So I was slept in heat because it was in the middle of summer when I went there and the AC was not working.

Next the breakfast is also very bad and it's the worst breakfast I've ever had during my stay in Europe. The wifi is very poor as well. The location of the hotel is also far from the city centrem

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2015

My wife and I had selected this hotel on Booking.com because it appeared to be convenient to "The Last Supper". It isn't really, but if you're adventurous it does work. You need to take the 327 bus to the Metro station (its last stop; be aware: the weekend schedule for the bus is greatly reduced). Then you take the Metro to the Duomo stop, and walk to the trolley stop. For about 5 Euro, and about an hour's time, you can reach the site of this famous painting (or central Milan). If you do not speak Italian (we do not), be advised that the 327 bus on the return trip has two routes, and the drivers do not speak English or Spanish. Take a copy of your invoice with you, and show it to the drivers. Ours took us almost to the door of the hotel on our return trip.

The hotel has parking, it is air conditioned, etc. However, the sheet covering the mattress had holes in it, and there was a bloodstain we covered with a towel. The shower door in our room "blew open" when water hit it (it does not close properly) causing the bathroom to become flooded. The staff gave us extra towels to dry the floor.

This hotel needs renovation. New linens would be a good investment as a start.

The included breakfast was good, and the staff did their best to clean up after the asian tour group grazed through.

I would probably not stay here again, but I have no complaints regarding the staff. Each person I addressed did his/her best to solve problems and answer questions. They allowed me to leave my car in the garage, and provided safe storage for our baggage while we visited the famous painting. I was disappointed, but I have seen worse conditions.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2015

it was the most dirty hotel I have ever been. There were everywhere spiders. The carpet was always dirty with spots and there was no evidence that someone had cleaned. the breakfast was made by product from lidl. Do not visit this hotel

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2015

When you enter the lobby you see cob webs under the tables and chairs. The reception was busy talking to the bored cleaner while she checked me in, handed my room key and said 203. I asked for public transport and heard something about bus 327. The elevator carpet is dirty even after 10:00 the next morning. When we entered the room, the walls was dirty, even foot marks on the wall, the fridge had mould dew in, our bed was not made properly, the sheets had holes in. My wife washed the fridge out with a toothbrush, as well as bed side tables and the TV table. The provided tissue holder as well as sanitising bags were empty. Our shower head leaked so much, that an alarm went off when water came in contact with the floor. This is a 4 star superb hotel??? In my life I have never seen a hotel like this, and we have been to over 20 countries. And it is part of the TOP hotel chain. I do not get the TOP in this hotel.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple