Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews diving board football pitch lough derg lovely site beautiful lake min walk all ages tennis courts return again nice pub enjoyed our stay stayed here for nights plenty of space pitches toilets facilities tents
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2021

Stayed here for 4 nights a lovely site. Toilets and showers very clean. Rented a boat off Tom and sailed around the lake a really enjoyable day. A 20 minute walk brought you into the village where there's a nice pub with lovely food.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Frances M
Reviewed 19 July 2021

We are just back after a two night stay here and we enjoyed every minute of it. Pitches are spacious and kids played in the middle so happy days for Mam and Dad to relax in the evenings. I have four kids and they had a great time, we have booked to go back in August. There is a diving board onto the lake and we received a life jacket for my little boy. Toilets were clean and showers can be booked at certain times during the day. Highly recommend this campsite

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Marissa M
Reviewed 13 June 2021

Stayed for two nights and wish it was longer! Plenty of space for tents and not over crowded. Kids made friends instantly and could play in area in middle of tents always in sight which was just pure bliss! Not once did i hear "I'm bored", infact I don't think they would have eaten or slept given the choice they were so entertained fire pits were there for rent but can use your own as long as off grass, these were great for keeping midges at bay and of course the marshmallows. Everyone was friendly and campsite was completely quiet by 11 every night but curfew is 12.

Facilities were close and clean.

Beautiful lake with multiple points to chill out at it meaning no where was over crowded. It was choppy when we were there and not the best for swimming for the younger ones but my teenager would have spent all evening at the diving board and I had a lovely swim! Beautiful area to walk around either way.

Mountshsnnon is a beautiful small town with playground and maze and then a harbour to walk down to. Shop in petrol station here with essentials and very reasonable pricing. Scarrif not too far for a centra.

1  Thank 260aislinnm
Reviewed 11 June 2021

Had emailed them several times for a spot tenting. Got no reply on email. I then rang and was told there was plenty of room and they would confirm. Had all the family ready to go down today only to be told over the phone again there was no room now so basically ruined out family weekend away

Reviewed 10 June 2021

Our first time visiting this campsite, but we plan to return. This is a family-oriented site, but there are some lovely pitches right on the lake that were blissfully peaceful and quiet for those who are looking to getaway to nature. The toilet facilities were kept spotlessly clean.

Bring change with you, the showers are operated by euros.

My only "complaint" is that we didn't receive any guidance when we checked in, to explain where things were and how things work. Of course we eventually figured most things out, but it would've been nice to get that at check-in.

There were no dog-poo bins anywhere, and all of the rubbish and recycling bins were full the whole time we were there. There was a sign on the rubbish bins that you had to PAY at reception to dispose of rubbish....but I don't know what that was about, as I never received any instructions at check-in.

Room tip: If looking for quiet, ask for a lakeside pitch.