All reviews separate bedroom first floor laundry room with washer and dryer the owner buzzer sofa fjord harbour kitchen drive
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

My family of four was extremely comfortable in the spacious and cozy apartment. It was clean and stylish and even had a washing machine and a dryer, which was very useful (my kids are 5 and 6). We would love to stay there again, and I wouldn’t shy away from an even longer stay. Great value for money.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Arrived late after a long drive along eastern fjords. Called owner who was there in 2 minutes and showed us the apartment. 2 bedrooms with nice views. 1 balcony with a great view of a fjord. Nice living room area to hang with friends. Parking available. No breakfast. Private bathroom. Nothing to do in town but the apartments are a good stopover .

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I have just got back from a road trip around Iceland and I have stayed in 8 different accommodations. This was one of the best! We booked to stay in a shared kitchen and shared bathroom. However, on arrival the owner said he had a studio apartment available and upgraded us free of charge. This was an extremely kind offer which we gratefully accepted.

The apartment was clean, spacious, modern, well-equipped with a washing machine and tumble dryer as well as full kitchen facilities. There were also extra bed supplies in the wardrobe, such as extra pillows and sheets if needed. Also a great location with lovely views from the shared balcony.

Definitely recommend!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Easy to find right on the main road by the docks. There is no office but the number to call is clearly posted on a buzzer box; after 2 calls the manager promptly arrived within 10 minutes and showed us to our place up stairs, no elevator here. This is indeed an "apartment" hotel, very spacious with all the amenities such as kitchenette, separate bedroom, our apartment had a laundry room with washer and dryer as well! You will need to bring coffee, tea, laundry soap, etc as none provided. Excellent wifi, the couch in our room looked nice but swallowed up up when we sat in it, no support in cushions! Overall a very nice stay.....

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kevin S
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Stayed there over one night, When I came to Eskifjordur, I gave Andres a call, he told me where to meet him. He was very welcoming, and showed me around the apartment, and I was very impressed. Very big, 1 bed room with 2 beds, large bathroom with very nice shower. Laundry room with washer and a dryer. Big living with room including a kitchen with everything. Sofa could be turned into a bed. I will for sure stay there again. 100% recommend !!!!!.

Date of stay: September 2016