“Mixed feelings about our lunch.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We were seated quickly and our service was wonderful. We both ordered salads and they were both really good. Our issue was when we went to the restroom. The restroom was DIRTY....really DIRTY. On our way back from the restroom we saw the kitchen area and it was a MESS. Food all over the floor - so much so that I wondered how the cooks didn't slip on all the food on the floor. Really an eye opener. We won't eat there again because of the cleanliness of the restroom and kitchen.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Chili's is always reliable when you eat lunch here. We sat at the bar to watch college football and eat lunch. Lunch was light today as we ordered soup, salad, and chips with salsa. Salad was fresh and crisp. Salsa chips were warm and crisp. And the soup was rich and thick. Our nothing fancy lunch was a good experience.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I frequent Chili's 2 to 3 times a month. Joe tje GM does a fantastic job making sure tje consistency is there. Adam tue floor manager always is coming around asking how everything is. My wife loves the salmon and I love about everything on the menu. My favs are the Black Bean burger with fries and the fajitas.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Not sure how to start... but here we go.

Overall experience terrible. Waitress pleasant but overall unattentive. Never ask too or refilled drinks.

The bad:
1. Ribeye and sirloin taste poor and color greyish...
2. Out of broccoli.
3. Salad dressing abysmal..low calorie lemon something.
4. Side for ribeye steak wrong.
5. Daughter ordered​ hamburger got cheese. Corrected order had blood dripping on plate. Third order finally arrived, but by this time appetite lost.
6. Hard rain and ceiling leak outside our seat and over our seats. Asked to move to empty table but it too had water leaking on it.
7. Sodas flat.

The good:
1. Daughter's meal comped.
2. $50 taken off meal, but still cost $40.
3. Manager made strong effort to make right and waitress apologetic.

Atmosphere caotic, poor quality food.

Skip this place and go to TGI Friday's just down the road.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

My husband and I went for lunch. They have lunch menu items for under $10 each and a few half/half (flatbread, sandwich, salad, soup combos). We had a wobbly table, but they were quick to move us to a new table. Tried the margherita(sp) flatbread and salad and it was great. I might suggest not so much dressing on the salad or "on the side" but LOVED the flatbread. Husband had an enchilada dish that was good. Server was friendly and attentive.