“quick sandwich place”

Add it.
Italian food mart
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 30 June 2015

This local Italian style grocery store has several sandwich options and sides such as cole slaw or potato salad. Good place to grab a sandwich ,nice staff and cheap prices .

Date of visit: February 2015

Reviewed 17 March 2015

This is a great little Italian grocery store in the downtown. I love just going in and walking around. The homemade chocolates are wonderful and they have great selection of store bought chocolate as well. They also have a wide variety of liquor, coffee and tea. They're selection of candy is way more then what you can get in the drug store.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed 23 December 2014

Stop in for lunch for home made soup and sandwich, but browse the grocery section. A step back in time. Try the triple dipped malted milk balls. :)

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Wow. I cannot believe I have lived here most of my life and I've missed this gem! Sandwiches are fresh and delicious; mouthwatering chocolates, an amazing choice of Italian groceries - and a fantastic selection of wine! If you choose to eat in, enjoy perusing the wall of wine. Can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed 9 May 2013

We love the Food Mart and especially love dealing with Tony, one of the owners. Tony is always friendly and helpful in finding just the right thing we are looking for. I always end of buying more than what is on my list as they have so many interesting items in the store. Tony will often have specialty items that he has from Italy or New York or items from "The Hill" in St. Louis.. We love going to the Food Mart.
Elizabeth and Herb