Aksarben Suites a Trademark Collection Hotel
US$137
Hampton.com
US$129
Even Hotels
BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$77
US$147
US$135
All reviewsbeautiful atriumdouble treeliving roomfull size refrigeratorwalmartsinkinterstate
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I was very impressed with the hotel overall, the size of the suites definitely was beyond expectations and affordable. However, there were broken cabinets in the room, horrible internet service, the room was chilli and when we tried to turn on the heat, we only got cool air. The breakfast, although complimentary I felt could have been better, the little food available was cold, and not much options, I would have paid a lil more for better, maybe a make your own waffle stand, and a least two choices of meat turkey bacon and pork bacon or sausage. The pool was nice and really appreciated the adult only hours. Otherwise beautiful hotel with lots of potential!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Trademark Hotels
Brian W, General Manager at Aksarben Suites a Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

fmckin761082,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience with us. Guest feedback is the lifeblood of our industry.

We are currently undergoing a renovation to cash in on the potential this property has. We're just wrapping up a complete overhaul of our heating and air system, refreshing all of our guest rooms including removing the overhead cabinets and replacing the ones in the kitchen area. We have added to our breakfast team and will soon be moving to a reasonably priced cook to order menu that will definitely include more options and waffles!

I hope I get a chance to meet you in person on your next visit. It will be fun to see all the new and exciting things going on!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The first room we checked into had mud in the tub and pubic hair on the refrigerator. We were given another room on the third floor. So we drug all of our belongings to that room to find mold growing all down the wall next to the bed. We moved to a third room and although it wasn’t impressive, it wasn’t as disgusting as the first two. The next morning our child had a temp of 103 and vomited all day. Staff was helpful with supplying clean towels. That night it began to get extremely loud around 8:30-9. Our daughter was still sick so my husband went to front desk to ask if something could be done about all the teens running the halls knocking on doors and screaming. After his third trip down, “security” told him, “it’s the weekend, if you don’t like it then check out!” It was nearly 11 and we weren’t about to drag our sick child out and find a different place. I attempted to speak with the front desk worker and he hid as a mother of one of the teens attempted to assault me. The police were eventually called and it calmed down by around midnight. The only good thing was the full refund we received. We have stayed at several Omaha hotels for weekend getaways and none of them were like this place. AWFUL. Before checking out I check all drawers and under beds for any of our belongings. We stayed in March. The receipt under the bed was from January.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sllsmiley1

sllsmiley1,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm sorry to hear we fell short of both your expectations and our own.

We have used your review to implement some new procedures as well as some new training initiatives. We have a lot of fresh faces on the property and undergoing a 1.5 million dollar renovation to give this property the love that it needed. I'm thrilled with the progress that we have made and the direction we continue to head. I'd like to discuss your stay further with you if you have the time.

I truly hope you will consider staying with us again to see all the new and exciting things going on!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The place is old. I bet it was something fancy when it was built. Staff was nice. Rooms are out dated. (Did look like they were painting and updating cabinets in rooms) breakfast was continental. You had muffins, breads, cereal, eggs, biscuits and gravy, juice and coffee. The lady working the area had a hard time keeping stuff full every morning. Rooms were good size. The Cooling system did not work. The bathroom was super small. Beds were small. Glad we brought a extra air mattress. Nice to selection. Nice having a full size fridge. Pool area out dated and dirty. Black stuff all over the ceiling. One elevator was not working. We won't stay here again. Parking lot full of pot holes and trash. It's in a office building district. There is a Walmart and a QT gas station close by. And lots of food options down the street.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

KansasDavid,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I appreciate the detailed feedback.

There have been a lot of changes since you stayed with us last. Our entire heating and air system has been revamped, we've added to our breakfast team to ensure great service and an always stocked buffet, our pool has been updated with all new LED lighting as well as deep cleaned and freshly painted. Additionally, we are in the midst of a 1.5 million dollar renovation that includes a refresh of our public spaces, all 186 guest rooms and a resurfacing of our parking lot.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Overall this was an excellent hotel at a totally reasonable price. The suite sizes were very large. The atmosphere was perfect. We slept excellent and experienced nothing that would cause us to complain. The only thing I would say is the building has some cosmetic issues, and some of the furniture in our room was definitely worn and dated. However, the bed though probably old was very comfortable. My wife and I slept like the dead. We both feel that if we come to Omaha again, we would stay here without reservation.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Thad D

Thad D,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your comment about sleeping like the dead made me laugh out loud!

We are refreshing all of our guest rooms which will include new furniture and new beds that will be even more comfortable!

I hope I get the chance to meet you and your wife in person on your next stay!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

First room smelled of chlorine from pool 2 floors below. Second room was noisy and dimly lit. Sheets on sofa bed were not washed. Staff was not prepared to answer questions about what was available in bar. Plants in atrium were not well tended.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Trademark Hotels

ktigge674489,

I'm new to this property as of March 5th and a lot of changes have happened since you stayed with us last. We have ordered all new LED lighting for all of our guest rooms, completely revamped our indoor garden and we are in the process of a 1.5 million dollar renovation that includes a refresh of our public spaces and all 186 guest rooms.