“Delicious Meal - highly recommend the Gnocchi”
Review of Spezia

Spezia
Reserve with OpenTable
Spezia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,378 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring St
Description: Tucked away in Midtown, Spezia Omaha's great food, attentive service and intimate atmosphere give guests the memorable dining experience they crave. The party rooms, courtyard, and infamous "Romance Booth" make it the best kept secret in Omaha. With its big-city ambiance and small-town comfort, Spezia is sure to become a favorite spot for you and your loved ones. Whether you are on a first date, celebrating your thirtieth anniversary, entertaining business clients, or getting for the weekend, Spezia Omaha is a must stop destination.
Reviewed 7 February 2017

This was the best meal we had on our visit to Omaha. Friendly service from Anthony, who provided great suggestions. Gnocchi was delicious - not super dense like I often find at restaurants. Butternut squash risotto was also great. Everyone enjoyed their meals. Only downsides - (1) calamari appetizer was a bit overcooked, so somewhat rubber-band like, and a few heavy spots of garlic; (2) for the entree prices I think they could serve a dinner salad as part of the meal. We will stop in again on our next visit to Omaha.

1  Thank JC9094

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Brian was such a great server! He was entertaining and funny, while still being professional and great at his job! Both of our dinners were delicious. Add the great atmosphere and it was a perfect night out! Thanks!

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit to Spezia. My husband ordered the chicken picatta and I ordered the salmon pasta. Both dishes were excellent. The service was great and the acoustics are so much better than in the new, open concept restaurants. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

While on business I went to this close by restaurant. I ate in the bar area as I was traveling solo. Great friendly bartender. Decent beer selection. The food was terrific, especially the bread. WOW. That bread was some of the best ever.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

It was my first visit. I stopped in with my family for lunch. I was excited to had their walleye. To find out that the cooks forgot to turn on the fryers. Then to find out that the didn't have any walleye after waiting 20+ minutes for the fryers to warm up. My wife enjoyed her meal and my second option that I had to order was just a meal but nothing special.

Been to Spezia? Share your experiences!