“The Tiramisu is to die for.”
Review of Spezia

Spezia
Reserve with OpenTable
Spezia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,378 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring St
Description: Tucked away in Midtown, Spezia Omaha's great food, attentive service and intimate atmosphere give guests the memorable dining experience they crave. The party rooms, courtyard, and infamous "Romance Booth" make it the best kept secret in Omaha. With its big-city ambiance and small-town comfort, Spezia is sure to become a favorite spot for you and your loved ones. Whether you are on a first date, celebrating your thirtieth anniversary, entertaining business clients, or getting for the weekend, Spezia Omaha is a must stop destination.
Reviewed 29 September 2014

Have eaten here multiple times, and it has always been delicious. The service here is top notch. I have always had great food and never left hungry. You have to try the Tiramisu its the best I have ever had. I would suggest getting a reservation because it is always busy.
The restaurant is very comfortable and cozy, lots of woodwork.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

When in Omaha don't miss Spezia! We had Gnocchi with Walleye and Cheese Tortellini with mushrooms, chicken and broccoli. One of my top ten meals out, service was excellent, attentive but not annoying, excellent wine list and we had a quiet little booth. We declined desert, but I can't imagine it wouldn't have been fantastic. Ample portions, I took some home.

Reviewed 22 September 2014 via mobile

I went to Spezia with my family around 8 PM on a Saturday night. Luckily, we got a table within 5 minutes; usually, a reservation is required. Our server was a little slow, but was knowledgeable about the menu & provided great suggestions. The good was amazing! Portions were good size & very flavorful.

Reviewed 7 September 2014

I had a nice dinner here with an old college friend while working in the area. The restaurant itself is a little off the beaten path, but nice and clean.
Service was attentive. Restaurant is quiet so we could talk easily.
Food was very good, price was reasonable.
I had scallops, they were cooked perfectly and very flavorful.

Nice local restaurant.

Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

The setting was cozy, not overly loud. First time visiting, overall impressed. The only downfall ... Get ready to shell out some money, not an "everyday dinner" kind of place. Special occasions spot that I WILL recommend to family and friends!

Been to Spezia? Share your experiences!