US$121
US$110
US$105
BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$75
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$106
CandlewoodSuites
AmericInn by Wyndham Omaha(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$92
US$89
US$148
US$95
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$125
US$102
Priceline
US$94
US$92
Priceline
All reviewsbasketball courtfull kitchenkitchen and living roomsecond bedroomoutdoor poollong term stayhome away from homedodge streetloft suitemedical centerfire pithuge roomextended staypull out sofaa great place to staycoffee potstaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Let me preface this review with I rarely leave reviews, this may be the 4th review I have ever written either bad or good. I typically avoid lengthy stays at Hotels should short term leases be a viable option however; Sonesta has now changed opinion on this matter. My lengthy stay with this property has been pleasant and exceeded every expectation. It was a "breath of fresh air" on those long work days while traveling, knowing my days where what one would say "plug and play.' Waking up each day in a well kept, newly remodeled room, in a bed that was crafted for a kings night of rest, having only a short walk for an amazing breakfast daily allowed me to focus on just what I needed to get done and not be distracted by the normal house hold cleaning duties. Elizabeth, Lisa and their staff always exceeded expectations always easily accessible while quickly being of service when things popped up. I would definitely recommend considering this property for either your weekend get away or a home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Lisa Y, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Toby A,

Thank you for choosing the Sonesta ES Suites Omaha and also for sharing your experience with our hotel on Trip Advisor!

With the goal of providing superior service, we take great pride in serving the needs of our guests. I will share your feedback with our team to inspire and motivate us all to continue our mission!

Thank you again for choosing the Sonesta ES Suites Omaha! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

My son was admitted through the emergency room at the nearby hospital. I was a wreck, but the attendant in the emergency room hooked me up with a very friendly and concerned receptionist at Sonesta ESSuites. I found it very easily when it was time for a few hours break, and I felt surrounded by peacefulness and safely tucked away for the night. I simply cherished the facility for its ease of everything!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Lisa Y, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Patty Z,

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Well this is the place to go if you are alone and want solitude or with a busy family! I am visiting my daughter at UNO and just wanted a quiet place to crash. The gal at the front desk was SO friendly and accommodating. They are set up kind of like townhomes. You get in from the outside so each has its own private entrance. Totally renovated! I just can't believe all you get for the price. I just got a king suite (smallest they offer) and WOW! Clean, modern and lovely. The outdoor pool would be so perfect for families with little kids and they had a Beautiful fire going at night with seating around it. Not only that they offer FREE food (brats and beer last night), and free continental bfast in the morning. I've stayed at a few places in Omaha and if you want the most bang for your buck this is it!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Lisa Y, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Gwen S,

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Wonderful room, bed, location but... what's with the dog owners ( yes, they do allow pets) who do not pick up their dog messes. It wasn't just one or two - but each day several " hidden" piles in the grass lawns around the suites. Come on people.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Lisa Y, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Denis B,

With the goal of providing superior service, we take great pride in serving the needs of our guests. I apologize that you encountered some "hidden" surprises on our grounds!
I will share your feedback with our team to inspire and motivate us all to be aware of this issue and to continue our mission of hospitality!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

It was absolutely amazing!!! They upgraded us to a larger room free of charge and without us even asking them too!! All of the employees were extremely helpful, the room was absolutely gorgeous, pool and grounds were clean. I highly recommend this place! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Lisa Y, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear Kelly R,