US$121
Hampton.com
US$125
US$104
Staybridge.com
BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$75
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$89
US$169
US$95
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$106
CandlewoodSuites
US$94
US$92
Priceline
AmericInn by Wyndham Omaha(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
Priceline
All reviewsclub levelfront deskdeep endstarbucks coffeenice hotelold millwould stay againroad tripcomfortable bedsking roomnight's sleepthe room was niceloungegpsbeddingdraintelevision
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I really like this place. The rooms are very spacious, the furniture is classic. TV is nice. Rooms have safe deposit box. The interior decoration of rooms is great. Staff is very professional and helping. Plenty of parking. There is Starbucks cafe very close to it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank newyorker7777
sbishop2017, General Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear newyorker7777,

Thank you for providing feedback to the Sheraton Omaha Hotel. We are always happy to hear that you enjoyed the spacious rooms we have available. Amenities like classic furniture, nice tv's, safe deposit box and ample parking are always available at the Sheraton. Thank you for recognizing our staff for being very professional and helping, they will be very happy to hear your comments. We hope to have the opportunity to be your host again in the future when your travels bring you back to the Omaha area.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We ended up here at the last minute when our hotel was overbooked. It was a clean, peaceful and nicely updated hotel. We would definitely stay here again if we were passing through. The food was mediocre, but more concerned with the sleep and cleanliness.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Melissa V

Dear Melissa V,

Thank you for providing feedback to the Sheraton Omaha Hotel. We were very happy to have the opportunity to be of service to your group. We will be sharing your comments with our staff and we hope to see you again when passing through the Omaha area in the future.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Very disappointed with this hotel. Old, outdated, dirty and dark. Bathroom was tiny, very hard to get in and out of. Grab bar in tub in the way of the shower. Bed was terrible, dipping on both sides of the bed. Air unit very loud. View out room of brick wall, and rat poison station. Coffee maker did not work, and did not have a new one on my second day...after I called to the desk asking for one. Breakfast was cold, and fruit flies were flying around me while I ate. Probably one of the worst Sheratons I have stayed in. Also, the soaps are not Bliss soaps, and smell terrible. Maybe Sheraton changed their soaps? If so, bad idea. Tried to call the desk a couple times about coffee maker, no answer, until the 3rd try. Room Service the same thing. I will attach some pics of the room, and the crusty white stuff in the drawer.

Room Tip: Dont stay here
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ClickTheGeek
sbishop2017, General Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear ClickTheGeek,

Thank you for reviewing the Sheraton Omaha Hotel. We were disappointed to hear that our property left a negative impression on your stay. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept my sincere apology for not meeting your expectations and for the issues you encountered. I would like the opportunity to win back your business when your travels bring you back to the Omaha market so please reach out to me directly. sbishop@sheratonomaha.com

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I've had the pleasure of staying at the Sheraton Omaha on several occasions over the past year and have always had excellent experience. As a Starwood Platinum guest, the hotel and the associates have always been exceedingly professional and friendly and have always made me feel like they would do anything to ensure that my stay was a comfortable and successful one.

The rooms are well maintained and the beds are exceedingly comfortable. I would never hesitate to recommend the Sheraton Omaha and have, in fact, stayed at the Sheraton Omaha even when other hotels would have been closer to meetings, etc. Access to the Sheraton Club Lounge is also a wonderful "extra" for guests opting to stay in a club level room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I was really disappointed by this hotel stay. Very difficult to find in tangle of freeways. No breakfast (okay I knew that) Luke warm nasty whirlpool, no microwaves in rooms, peeling wallpaper and generally not welcoming to family travelers. Two stars for comfortable beds.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kwanski
sbishop2017, General Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Kwanski,

Thank you for reviewing the Sheraton Omaha Hotel. I was disappointed to hear that our hotel left a negative impression on your overall stay. It is always our goal to exceed our guests expectations and unfortunately we fell below our goal during your stay. Please accept my sincere apology for your experience. We hope to have the opportunity to host your group again in the future when your travels bring you back to Omaha.