US$110
US$92
US$89
US$139
US$119
BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$82
US$140
US$101
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

AmericInn by Wyndham Omaha(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
Priceline
US$99
US$96
Priceline
1,175 results
All reviewsold marketgreat locationkoi fishmade to order breakfastthe manager's receptionself parkingfree happy hourdurham museumwalking distancefree breakfastcocktail hourhot tubexcellent staygreat place to staybusiness tripshuttle servicethe college world series
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Usually when I travel, I am with my spouse or another co-worker. This time I traveled by myself to Omaha. I wanted to be near the Old Market since I would be walking alone at night. The Embassy Suites is in a prime location to walk across the street to the Market. It is a beautiful hotel, and I will continue to book my stays at the Embassy Suites when I travel to Omaha.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I stayed at the Embassy Suites for a work function - the room was to be billed and paid for by my work. My employer had faxed all paperwork for billing and incidentals be paid for via my employer. Upon check-in they asked for a form of payment and a card for incidentals. I tried explaining to the front desk that my employer had already put a card on file well over a month ago. The two women at the front desk acted as if I were crazy and requested a card. I went ahead and gave them my card because I was in a hurry to get to my room and then to my work function. As soon as we entered our non-smoking room all I could smell was a musty/smoke smell. I called the front desk to see if there were any other rooms available as ours smelled terrible - and the woman at the front desk said "well its a non-smoking room, I don't know what you want me to do" So I hung up the phone and got ready as quickly as possible, slept in the room for 5 hours and left first thing in the morning! I do not recommend staying at this Embassy Suites

Room Tip: if requesting a non-smoking room - make sure to ask for one that has never previously been a smoking room.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2017

my wife and I got married in a neighboring city 18 years ago, haven't been back for ten years, but the hotel was just as warm and inviting and pleasant as it was back then. The Embassy suites is it for us

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Unprofessional front desk and valet staff....waited 30 minutes to get a drink during manager's reception...and to top it all off - saw a RAT in the hallway! Never staying here again - if you want the Hilton family, stay at the Hilton or Hilton Garden Inn down the street!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank chadnoel2006
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel is located in Downtown Omaha. Close to a lot of restaurants. You can go to Gene Leahy Mall for a nice stroll. Rooms are nice and spacious. They offer a fridge and microwave as well as a dining table.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank FlyingStew75
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you, FlyingStew75, for your review of your recent experience at the Embassy Suites Omaha Downtown/Old Market. I agree, our location is second to none in the Omaha area. You have great dining and entertainment just outside our doors. I hope you had a fantastic time while in Omaha and were able to enjoy all that we have to offer. We greatly appreciate your business and wish you a fantastic holiday season!

Kind regards,