“Close to the OLD MARKET”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market
Ranked #13 of 83 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Very nice atmosphere during pre-Christmas celebration. They allowed an early check in which helped us get out in the city earlier than anticipated. Access to the OLD MARKET is right across the street which was a plus. The rooms were comfortable, a little worn looking but beds and linens were top notch. I would stay here again because it puts you in the heart of the city. Council Bluffs, IA was super close too so we were able to check off 2 states in this visit.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Write a ReviewReviews (1,112)

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Usually when I travel, I am with my spouse or another co-worker. This time I traveled by myself to Omaha. I wanted to be near the Old Market since I would be walking alone at night. The Embassy Suites is in a prime location to walk across the street to the Market. It is a beautiful hotel, and I will continue to book my stays at the Embassy Suites when I travel to Omaha.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I stayed at the Embassy Suites for a work function - the room was to be billed and paid for by my work. My employer had faxed all paperwork for billing and incidentals be paid for via my employer. Upon check-in they asked for a form of payment and a card for incidentals. I tried explaining to the front desk that my employer had already put a card on file well over a month ago. The two women at the front desk acted as if I were crazy and requested a card. I went ahead and gave them my card because I was in a hurry to get to my room and then to my work function. As soon as we entered our non-smoking room all I could smell was a musty/smoke smell. I called the front desk to see if there were any other rooms available as ours smelled terrible - and the woman at the front desk said "well its a non-smoking room, I don't know what you want me to do" So I hung up the phone and got ready as quickly as possible, slept in the room for 5 hours and left first thing in the morning! I do not recommend staying at this Embassy Suites

Room Tip: if requesting a non-smoking room - make sure to ask for one that has never previously been a smoking...
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2017

my wife and I got married in a neighboring city 18 years ago, haven't been back for ten years, but the hotel was just as warm and inviting and pleasant as it was back then. The Embassy suites is it for us

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Unprofessional front desk and valet staff....waited 30 minutes to get a drink during manager's reception...and to top it all off - saw a RAT in the hallway! Never staying here again - if you want the Hilton family, stay at the Hilton or Hilton Garden Inn down the street!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Omaha hotels
0.8 km away
1.5 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha - Downtown
0.8 km away
Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market? Share your experiences!