“Interesting place with yummy spaghetti ”

Spaghetti Works Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I got the Works so we could try all the sauces while the boys tried the baked dishes. Loved the originality of this place and the food was good!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Have been dining at Spaghetti Works in the Old Market for decades. Have never had a bad meal. From individual menu items to the build your own pasta dish, you can't go wrong. The food is fresh, tasty and hot. The garlic bread and salad bar are top notch. You won't leave hungry, that's for sure! Even though the restaurant gets extremely busy, you don't feel crowded because of the open atmosphere and very high ceilings.

1  Thank eshar0n
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

The salad bar has a huge selection. I love it is served in an old truck. The service was awesome. I love the garlic bread that comes with the pasta. I also like the refillable pasta.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

It had been a very long time since our last visit to Spaghetti Works. Pleased once again with great food and great service.
Surprised by the special baked pizza pasta dish. Large portion lots of cheese and great flavor combinations of marinara and pizza sauce.
Love the smaller plates at salad bar to keep you on track and not fill up before dinner gets to the table

1  Thank Karen R
Reviewed 14 May 2017

We ate dinner here last night.

Fun décor! You can also choose to eat out on the porch area. We ate inside.

The food was on par with Olive Garden: filling, tastes good, but not gourmet by any stretch. I ordered the Chicken Fettucine Alfredo, which came with salad bar and garlic toast. They have some fun drinks, such as Italian sodas. I didn't order that, but did order a Sprite with cherry flavoring added.

Service was friendly, and prompt. They seem to be used to moving many people through in a short amount of time.

My one complaint is that the restaurant wasn't the cleanest: the window in the door leading to the porch was filthy (and I'm not the type to normally notice that type of thing). The steps leading up to the restaurant had a dirty napkin on them, and we had a crayon on the floor by our table. I suspect they get so busy that that sort of stuff gets overlooked until closing.

Been to Spaghetti Works Restaurant? Share your experiences!