“Wonderful atmosphere, delicious, delicate pasta”
Review of Avoli Osteria

Avoli Osteria
Ranked #36 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Avoil is a wonderful spot for a nice, quiet meal. The food is fantastic and everything authentic Italian should be. The wine list is well curated and offers a variety of wines at a variety of price points. I highly recommend Avoli for a date night, catching up with friends, or anything other event that requires some celebrating.

2  Thank amy c

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

The grilled octopus was tender and tasty!Having just returned from Italy last month our palates had been fine tuned. Who would have thought that Omaha could rival authentic Italian food? The sauces were fresh and well prepared. The service outstanding. And pricing just right. Will come back every time I visit Omaha!

1  Thank lmw4410
Reviewed 24 June 2015

We went on a Tuesday night, and the restaurant was about half full. We didn't have reservations, and were immediately seated. The specials sounded great, but we both went with the prix fixe selection. The portions were generous and the service was very attentive. We did choose to have an extra dessert (it was our anniversary, after all), which was also good.

My wife and I went to eat here instead of going to the Mary Poppins sing-a-long for our anniversary. I think it was a better choice.

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

First time in Omaha and looking for Italian. We couldn't have done better! The focaccia bread was perfect as were the Farm Salads. We had two vegetarian items, the gnocchi and the Mezaluna - both were delicious. Their wine selection (all Italian) was nice and priced right. NOTE: they will be closed for remodel July 4-13th.

2  Thank Dave J
Reviewed 15 June 2015

Far from downtown, this is very much a spot for locals. Located in a storefront, it is not a slick urban room. Don't be fooled. This is top of the line. I started with the buratta and speck appetizer. Excellent with a small cup of raspberry jam. There must be an Italian community here somewhere!. My risotto with English peas was also excellent. My wife was delighted with her carbonnara and my son with his gnocchi. Dinner for three was ~ 60 per with wine and tip

1  Thank datawest20